Thursday, April 13, 2017

Rock them straight to sleep with Baby Oasis Sound Machine!


If it's one thing we love just as much as babies- it's sleep!
SoundOasis' best-selling Baby Oasis sound machine is now available at Babies R Us!! 
 Rockabye Baby To Sleep With Baby Oasis™ Sound Machine
Help your little one sleep soundly with this effective device
 Sleep tight and don’t let the bedbugs bite with the Baby Oasis™ Sound Machine. The patent-pending, eight hour long uninterrupted tracks of soothing sounds are the perfect lullaby to guide your tiny tot to sleep. Do you want a bedside device that you can place in baby’s room? Try out Baby Oasis™ Sound Machine – including sleep sounds like White Noise, Prenatal, Lullaby, Dolphins, Car Ride and Heartbeat. Proven to help babies and children of all ages, these authentic recordings will provide your family with a superior sound environment for sleep.
Take sound therapy to a new level with Baby Oasis™ Sound Machine. Including patented Sleep Enhancement® technology, you can lull your child to sleep with extra long sound tracks (no annoying perception of loops as with other devices on the market), automatic volume reduction and a 4-position timer and battery for quality and convenience.
Discover more features from this machine:
  • 6 built-in sounds
  • #1 Rated Sound Quality - same sounds used in maternity wards around the world
  • Sleep Enhancement® - optional feature lulls child to sleep with gradually slowing sounds
  • Rotary volume control
  • 30, 60, or 90-minute timer settings - play sound continuously or select auto shut-off in intervals
  • Headphone jack
  • AC power (adapter included) or battery operation
  • FREE sleep help booklet
Doctor-developed for better sleep, let the Baby Oasis™ Sound Machine help you and baby get a good night’s rest.
 Do you want your baby to sleep through the night? Purchase Baby Oasis™ Sound Machine at www.soundoasis.com, Amazon, and now at Babies R US!
  
My Thoughts
This is probably my favorite new baby accessory. I rarely say things like this but this truly the greatest thing since sliced bread. The heartbeat sound setting is my three weeks old favorite, and it honestly lulls my husband and I to sleep as well lol. I love that we can play our own music through blue tooth. It makes it like a gift for mommy and daddy. The sound quality for such a little speaker is great. You can really blast the music when you want to use it for yourself, and keep it nice and soft fo the baby. I also love that it can be charged and does not need to be plugged in. It is so tiny and cute too. It reminds me of an Amazon Dot. We were cleaning and listening to some Luke Bryan and then it was time for a nap and we were playing Rock-a-by-Baby. You can add music to a mini sd card so you always have it with you. It can be used with headphones a well, which I have not tried yet, but I am in love with this thing. It is so little and portable.  I am interested to bring it to the beach and see how it does outside. It is just a little too cold for that right now, but I am sure it will be good. I am in love with this little machine and how it lulls my child to sleep, us too. People had been recommending me getting a sound machine while I was pregnant, and it is one of the few things I did not get at my baby shower, so when I got a chance to review this I was super excited. And I do not think I would ever consider another sound machine.

Connect with Sound Oasis


Website        Face Book       Twitter   

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Do you need free Instagram Likes?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?