Monday, February 27, 2017

Pamper Your Skin with Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Healing Moisture Lotion




It's been in the sixties and seventies here the last few weeks, but just because it's not snowing, doesn't mean I don't need a good lotion. As soon as we turn on our heat, my skin pays the price. It gets so dry it will actually get flaky and my hands get so chapped it can be painful. The Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Healing Moisture Lotion restores health to dry and cracked skin, leaving it soft and healthy.




I just love this lotion, and I especially love the blinged out bottle I got to test out. It definitely works great.  The formula glides on smooth with no greasy residue.  With regular use, it leaves my skin soft and even prevents chapping when I go out in the cold. The huge bottle is enough to last at least a few months at a time. Best of all, it's effects last all day without the need to reapply again and again.  This lotion will definitely get you through the even the harshest winter and its an affordable option.

If you'd like to grab a bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Healing Moisture Lotion, you can find it in stores nationwide including CVS, Walgreens, and RiteAid. To learn more about Vaseline and all they have to offer, you can visit their website or follow them on social media.


Connect with Vaseline


Twitter              Face Book            You Tube



0 comments: