Thursday, January 19, 2017

2017 Gift Guide Edition: New Year Frames for the Family



It’s a New Year and we’re all full. Christmas has come and gone and we’ve emerged into 2017 with feelings of contentment and desire for a prosperous year ahead. There are however a few things that you might still want to purchase now that you’ve waited out the frenzy of Christmas sales. Discover New Year deals on designer eyewear for the family below.

The lovable little brother
He might be thirteen, he might think he's too cool for school already. He might even believe he has his own style, but let's face it – every trembling teenager needs a nudge in the right direction occasionally. If your little brother refuses to be the adorable baby boy you know he really is, there is no reason why he shouldn't breathe the aura of coolness that comes with being your sibling. Just be careful you don't get something too big for his face; oversized frames on undersized faces are a fashion fail to stay clear of.



Ray-Ban Junior RY 1531


Older sister
This one can be a little tricky, since she thinks there's no possible way her younger sibling has more style than she does. She’s trend-sensitive so a fashionable brand is a must..    For autumn and winter trends, these thin-squared frames from Celine are a must have for any sister.



Celine C141346 Thin Squared M23



Father
Spoil your Dad this year with a pair of trendy frames. Here we should go for the classic, the subtle and the masculine. Oakley has never really stopped being cool, the perfect blend of practical yet on trend for this season.



Oakley OX8077 Splinter


Mother
I know it's not okay to say this out loud, but isn't mom secretly everyone's favourite family member? The thing to remember here is that inside every woman, no matter her age or her current lifestyle, there is a glamorous diva, a breathtaking superstar, yearning to burst out. Your mother, even if she rarely admits or expresses it, is ready and willing to absolutely slay it fashionwise, so let's all be style enablers this year. Go for that high fashion look, imagine something straight from the runway and you'll be surprised by how well it works.




Fendi FF 0088 Galassia


Grandfather
Unless you're blessed with one of those unusually fashionable granddads, it might be hard for you to imagine how absolutely rad your grandfather was at one time. After he's unwrapped those aviators you bought for him, and understood that they're still absolutely flaming, he'll basically never take them off. Just don't make it too obvious that you know how much he's enjoying his new look.





Cazal 7032 002

Grandmother
Look, I'm not saying that your grandma isn't amazing and all that, but here we might want to calm down a little bit and settle for something slightly more practical. Your grandmother is going to need a pair of reading glasses for story time with little ones (alright, pardon my stereotyping, but you know it's true). These are some of our most comfortable models.





Prada PR55SV Cinema


Adventurous uncle
He's the kind of guy who always has a new story to tell. Remember when he went white water rafting in Alaska? Or that time when he climbed Aconcagua? Well, this winter he's obviously going skiing in Aspen, and he'll need goggles. "But I don't know anything about ski goggles", you might say. Don't worry, we've got you covered.







Smith Vice VC6BKMC16




10 comments:

Eye Sight PK said...


Looking for Sunglasses Price in Pakistan? Easy Sight PK is a collection Of Sunglasses, Prescription Glasses, Non-Prescription and Glasses Lens.
Sunglasses Price in Pakistan

Ander Well said...

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.
Physics Homework Help Online

John Mark said...

This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research
Help Me Write My Research Paper

Olivia Adamson said...

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, I am as a student will definitely use your info as the addition to my paper which was prepared by the group of professional writers from freshessay. I have found them through typing in google search pay someone to take my test and accidentaly come to them.

Jessica said...

Thank you for your post! It is a pity when people have problems with their eyes.. Recently I have written an essay on healthy eating and I know that carrots can help to improve it!

Kimberly Scott said...

I like the option for Adventurous uncle))) Cool glasses. I wear glasses when working at the computer. It is important to protect your eyes if you spend a lot of time watching on the blue screen. I am a freelance writer and I spend all day writing descriptive essay samples and the glasses reduce the impact of the blue light on my eyes.

hebainternational said...

Outstanding material. I think I’ll use it for developing my business continuity plan Offshore Company Formation for Filipinos

Chris Wright said...

Je voulais partager ma récente expérience avec le service de réparation électroménagers à Dorval. J'avais des problèmes avec mon réfrigérateur depuis un certain temps et cela devenait frustrant. Après avoir fait quelques recherches en ligne et lu des commentaires positifs, j'ai décidé de les appeler.

Bessie Hall said...

I wanted to share my recent experience with the latest Retatrutide study outcomes and implications on weight management. It's been an incredible journey, and I thought I'd give you all an overview of my progress. This medication has not only helped me shed those extra pounds but also improved my overall health.

FredB said...

Looking for an expert in a backflow valve installation don't hesitate to ask for references from past clients. Speaking to people who have had backflow valves installed by the expert can give you valuable insights.