Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide - Honeywell UberHeat Ceramic Heater Review






The NEW Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater packs powerful heating in a compact, modern design! This 1500 watt heater provides fast, even heat for your space with 2 heat settings – power heat for small room heating and moderate heat for more personal heating – as well as an adjustable thermostat. The heater is also equipped with multiple safety features such as tip over and overheat protection, high quality plastics, and cool touch housing, all of which are designed to offer peace-of-mind. The form and function of the heater makes it ideal for use in small rooms, offices, on desks and tabletops to create a warm, comforting environment.


Controls:
Manual controls
2 heat settings
Adjustable thermostat

Safety Features:
Tip-over protection automatically shuts the heater off if tipped in any direction
Cool touch housing
Overheat protection
High quality, heat resistant plastic

Additional Features:
Colors: Black, White
3 Year Limited Warranty

Our Thoughts 

My day job as the Office Admin for a church means that I'm in a drafty church at least half the day. That also means that when I turn up the heat I am blasted with hot air which means that I get way too warm. This little Honeywell UberHeat™ Ceramic Heater is the perfect solution to my issue! Not to mention that it is reasonably priced at $39.99.

The ceramic heater is small and can either fit on or under my desk. It's nice and warm and puts off some nice heat on either one of the two heat settings. I love the adjustable thermostat because it means I'm not stuck with one temperature blowing at me non-stop. I can turn it up or down depending on how drafty and cold it is in my office. There are days like today when the temperature is subzero when I completely enjoyed having this little ceramic heater on my desk with the temperature all the way up and blowing on the second heat setting. It was a nice an toasty warm day in my office. This little heater really takes the edge off the chill but the housing stays cool so I don't have to worry about my three-year old touching it when she's in the office with me. I am really glad I have this space heater in my office! 

The UberHeat™ comes in white or black. If you'd like to see the UberHeat™ or any of the other Honeywell space heaters, please visit their website. You can also find Honeywell on Facebook or Twitter

1 comments:

هیتر said...

It was good information
Thanks for share