Monday, November 14, 2016

Jell-O Simply Good: New Product Launches with #DelightfullyHonest Campaign!




Jell-O has officially introduced a new product line to the family: Jell-O Simply Good! Inspired by kids and their unfiltered honesty, new Jell-O Simply Good pudding mixes are made with real ingredients like banana, cocoa and vanilla bean. The new gelatin mixes are flavored with real fruit juices. New Jell-O Simply Good contains no artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives. Since kids inspired Jell-O Simply Good, the brand invited them to try the new product and their candid, unscripted reactions are the basis for the Jell-O Simply Good campaign. Dubbed ‘Delightfully Honest’, the campaign features video of real kids providing unfiltered, surprising and sometimes hilarious reactions to a variety of topics including their impression of Jell-O Simply Good.


My Thoughts:


Jell-O is a classic treat enjoyed by all generations. Whether it be their puddings or fruity gelatin, it is something that can bring a whole family together for a good time. I was excited to try out the new line of Simpy Good products. Hearing that they were now made with natural ingredients was something I was curious about in terms of flavor and consistency. When the products arrived the first thing I noticed was the adorable new packaging. I then read how to make each and saw that it was surprisingly simple, no pun intended, just like the traditional recipes. 

I decided while boiling the water to make the gelatin, I would begin a couple flavors of pudding. I started with two of my families favorite flavors, Banana and Vanilla Bean. The recipe called for 2 cups of cold 2% milk which was to be whisked for 2 minutes. It stated that any non-dairy alternative would not set. After whisking the mix and milk, you allow the pudding to set for 5 minutes. Make sure to refrigerate the leftovers.  



The pudding was about done by the time the water had been brought to a boil. I grabbed a bag of Simply Good Strawberry and poured 1 cup of boiling water into a measuring cup. Afterwards, I followed the recipe and mixed the gelatin contents into the water, whisking for about 2 minutes until all of it was dissolved. Afterwards, it instructs to add 1 cup of cold water, then refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. 

Overall, I was very impressed with the Jell-O Simply Good line! Everything was very delicious that I tried. I noticed that the flavor of the puddings were much more rich after letting them set in the fridge for a few hours, getting cold. They were good once made, but I got maximum flavor after allowing them to sit. The Vanilla Bean even had little pieces of black specks you could see. I did wish that one was a bit more sweet since it was made from cane sugar. However, I adored the Banana! All you need is a few vanilla wafer cookies and you will have the ultimate dessert! Each pudding was rich and creamy. The gelatin was ready at about 4 hours like the instructions suggested. It was very flavorful, soft and thick! You could taste the natural fruit juice which made it such a treat. I was pleased it still had the consistency of the traditional Jell-O gelatin. My family loved it! 

I would highly recommend this line for any parents and families looking for a wholesome, yummy dessert that can be enjoyed by everyone. 
   

 Connect with Jell-O:


0 comments: