Monday, November 21, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide - Journal Box - #Discount Code



Even though I spend a lot of time online, there is still something nice about handwriting notes. I always hand-write the first drafts of my novels, and I also keep a little journal next to my bed so I can record my dreams. I always enjoy finding unique books for these writings. The Journal Box is the perfect way to get fancy new writing supplies every month. These aren't plain blank note books. Each item in the Journal Box is unique and lovely selection that are handpicked to make an impression.


The November box included several beautiful items, all with a fall theme. There were three different journals, and a gift for your desk.   Here is a little about each of this month's items.

Wild and Free Note Book from Fridge- This lovely notebook has pictures of real pine trees on the front and the back. There is a gold plate on the pages and a silk bookmark. 

Pocket to Do List from Fridge - This little book is perfect for staying organized. It's just the right size to tuck into your bag so you never forget anything from the grocery store again.




Gold Leaf Journal from Eccolo - This journal is made by hand with ivory paper. This one will be my new dream journal.

Desk Photo Clip Book Block  Heart from Eccolo - When you're writing at your desk, it's always nice to have pictures on your family nearby. This pretty heart allows me to clip pictures of all of my children.




This subscription is really fun, and a wonderful treat for any one who still enjoys writing with an old fashioned paper and pen.To learn more about Journal Box and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.  


***Discount Code***

Enter code newage15 to get 15% off your first box. This code is valid through 4/1/17.