Sponsored by diono
Hosted by Conservamom
- Make sure you have the proper tires on your car and that your treads are still in good shape, and carry chains with you.
- Throw a safety/supply kit in the car. You never know when bad weather might leave you stranded. Be sure to pack up blankets, food, water, diapers, wipes, etc. for emergencies.
- Always carry an extra charge pack for your cell phone too. Even if you are just going a few miles from home, always be prepared.
- Be sure the heat is working in the car.
- Keep your gas tank full, rather than on fumes.
- Give yourself plenty of extra time to get to your destination.
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and the car ahead of you, and make sure your brakes are in good working order.
- When you reach your destination Look Before You Lock and do not leave your child unattended in the car, no matter what. Even a few minutes in cold temperatures can be dangerous for baby.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection
- Safe Stop® energy-absorbing harness
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network.All opinions and experiences are Conservamom‘s. Open to Continental US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an Event you can contact Elia At Conservamom