Thursday, November 17, 2016

Bright Snack Subscription Boxes



I love trying out healthy snacks, but let's face it, not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. When you buy healthy or all-natural products, they are more expensive than most store brands, so you want to make sure it's worth the purchase price before you buy. Bright Snack offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety of good-for-you products each month. All these snacks are perfect for kids and adults on the go, and they are great to toss in lunch bags or to take on road trips.  For the low price of only $26-$28  a month, a new selection gets shipped to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.



I received an kids snack box to try out, which is geared toward elementary students, and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoe box, but it's packed with tons of tasty treats. This month's box included:

 
Eden Pumpkin Seeds - If you're craving something salty, these are a great alternative to chips. They are packed with flavor and fresh roasted.


Crunchy Mama- This are freeze-dried edamames that are seasoned. I personally didn't like these, but I had been curious about them. Getting to try them in this box was cheaper than buying a whole pack, and now I know they aren't for me.





Rise Protein Bars  - If you need a quick energy jolt, these bars are a great choice. They are a quick snack that is GMO Free.


KIND Breakfast Bars- I have been a fan of KIND bars for years, but this was my first time trying their breakfast bars. If you don't have time to make breakfast in the morning, these healthy bars will give your family everything they need to start the day on the right foot.
Some of these brands I was familiar with and a few I've even reviewed on this blog, but the flavors were varieties I hadn't had a chance to try yet. Other brands I never heard of before getting my Bright Snack Box. I liked how this box gives you a preview on their website of what is in the box. Sometimes I like surprises, but I have gotten subscription boxes filled with things that I had no interest in. Snack Box also offers a variety of box choices. In addition to the kids box, there are healthy lifestyle, vegan, low carb, high protein, and health health selections There is definitely something for everyone.



If you're looking to try out some new snacks and you want to make healthy choices without a lot of guess work, you should definitely give  Bright Snack try. To learn more about this awesome company and all they have to offer, visit their website or follow them on their social media.


0 comments: