Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hue Colorful Relaxation Subscription Box




I am steadily racking up my stock of adult coloring books. I absolutely love them. They take you straight back to your childhood, at least for me. As a kid I would color for hours with music playing in the background and it is still something I do today. They are much better than the kids coloring books that I play with with my children. Now they can use their age appropriate books and I can use mine! Being that I love adult coloring books, I was super excited to discover a subscription box that is all about getting in the mood to color. Hue Monthly not only provides the book, they also give you a whole kit for a complete relaxation experience. Here is a little about all the items in the October box.



Under the Sea Theme Coloring Book -  I love sea life and nature themed items. This book doesn't just have mandalas in it like most books. There are beautiful pictures of sea creatures of various types throughout the book as well. These are easy to color, with big enough spaces to fit markers and crayons. I like to use colored pencils and skinny markers. The markers don't bleed through the pages.  Plus, they are perforated, so I can take some of them out and frame them! This book is a great addition to my collection.



Prang Pencil Crayons- This box of crayons includes 12 pencils in bright and vibrant colors. They are non-toxic, come pre-sharpened, and help to make your coloring pages frame worthy.


Tega Organic Camomile Citrus Tea- This is a light herbal tea with a citrus kick that will leave your taste buds singing but won't keep you up all night.



Sea Mist Hand Poured Soy Candle- I live at the Jersey Shore, so I know what the ocean smells like. This candle captures all it's purity and strength. The aroma takes you straight to the beach while the light glow of the candle can guide your hand as you work.



Dead Sea Mud Soap - This soap will leave your skin feeling soft and exfoliated. It's made using actual dead sea mud which is known for it's healing qualities.

I really loved everything in this box. Not only did I get my coloring fix, I also got to indulge in some other relaxing treats. They are all little things, but as a single mom with four kids, I rarely get to give myself this type of "me" time.  I also loved the ocean theme and how all the products were related to that theme in some way. With summer behind us, this was a nice reminder that the ocean is always there to soothe  us.

To learn more at about  Hue Monthly box and all it has to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.

Connect with Hue 

Face Book      Twitter      Pinterest    Instagram