Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Are Your Kids in the Band? Check Out Woodwind & Brasswind


Kids are back in school and activities are getting into full swing. This year, two of my children have joined the band. I have one playing the clarinet and one starting on the saxophone.  While I could rent instruments from the school, I just can't get past my germophobia. I don't want my children with their mouth on a instrument that's need passes around for years. I thought he expensive to get them their own instruments, but at Woodwind & Brasswind, they have affordable items suitable for beginners, but which will also grow with them as they excel. Here are just a few of the items that are perfect for students:






If you have a child in band and you want to get them an instrument they can carry through the years, visit Woodwind & Brasswind at  www.wwbw.com.

0 comments: