Monday, August 8, 2016

Stay Healthy this Back to School Season with Family Flora




With kids heading back to school, their immune systems will constantly be challenged.  Between school, the playground and even at home, kids face a barrage of bad bacteria.  Add to that the fact that in our day and age, and especially our culture, we eat many horrible foods that aren't good for our bodies. Our gut health is an important thing for our health and we destroy it by what we consume. It's of the utmost importance to at least balance out the good and bad bacteria in our bodies with healthy probiotics and prebiotics.  Also, it's good to take probiotics regardless of diet because of how powerful they are in assisting our immune system and proper digestion.



I have tried quite a few different brands of probiotics. Some are definitely more potent than others and I found that Family Flora  Probiotics are one of the brands that really had an immediate affect on me. Perhaps this is because they include both probiotics and prebiotics in one convenient package. There are options for both adults and kids. Each box comes with 30 stick packs. The powder inside can be mixed with your drink or even sprinkled on food. I couldn't even taste it at all, and my children didn't notice it either when I slipped some into their breakfast. It's really difficult to get them to take any type of supplement, so this is a great perk.





 The first few days I could tell that my bodily systems had some changes going on, some "clearing out" if you will.  It was killing off the bad bacteria quickly. After a few days the side effects evened out and now there is a noticeable difference in how I feel after I eat. Certain foods that normally upset my stomach don't anymore because I am able to properly digest them. My kids have shown great improvement as well, especially my youngest who often suffered from constipation. 





With a recent summer cold running rampant in the neighborhood, these probiotics are helping to stave it off in our household.  Our immune systems are strengthening due to beneficial bacteria in the gut. This is a great good brand to use for health and a must-have for the new school year! To learn more about Family Flora and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website. Also check their store locator for where to buy these awesome products and current coupons. 



0 comments: