Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Smooth Out Cellulite Naturally & Effectively!



Reveal Gorgeous Summer Legs by Smoothing Out Cellulite

Summer is here, so time to show off those legs in short shorts, airy dresses and eye-catching swimwear! Don’t let unattractive cellulite keep you in long-pants this summer — feel confident and beautiful with Frownies all-natural cellulite cream to reveal your inner summer goddess.

 Many women worry about cellulite, which is caused by pockets of fat and trapped fluids straining against the skin. Cellulite can occur on any body type and age. With Frownies' Aroma Therapy Cellulite Cream, ladies can tone, firm and smooth the appearance of their legs,arms and hips.  Frownies also can slow down and disrupt the production of cellulite.

Frownies is made with 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils, natural caffeine and plankton. It’s safe, easy to use and smells divine — use Frownies daily as part of a body care routine! 

For four generations, Frownies has been run by a family of women committed to ageless beauty since 1889. Understanding that injections and surgery aren’t the answer, Frownies are highly nourishing, luxurious skin treatments of potent, all-natural anti-aging antioxidants that effectively address the physical causes of lines, wrinkles and cellulite.  Frownies are a Hollywood favorite used by classic beauties like Olivia de Havilland and hot trendy new stars like Rashida Jones.  Other celebrity fans include Missy Pyle, Rene Russo, and the always beautiful and ageless Raquel Welch.
My Thoughts:
This cellulite cream from Frownie's is heavenly. The first thing I noticed upon dispensing was the fantastic smell. The aromatherapy factor of the cream does the trick! I got an instant boost of energy as I spread it. The cream is thick, but it goes on smoothly and evenly. You do not need a lot to cover your areas of concern. It soaks right in and doesn't leave any residue. Your skin feels supple right after!


Within a few uses I noticed a wonderful change in the moisture of my skin! My favorite time to use Frownies Aroma Therapy Celluite Cream was after a shower and before starting my day. The areas of my body that I put the cream on felt so soft right away. This is a great product for not only cellulite, but healing dry patches. I tend to get little bumps on my thighs from dry skin. Within a couple days of using this product, they started to disappear. So far, they have not returned! I have also noticed it helped soothe my bug bites as well due to the essential oils present in the formula.
Although it has only been about 30 days since using the product, I have noticed the appearance of my skin is much smoother and feels amazing. I have gotten compliments about how soft it feels. I have noticed a reduction in cellulite. It has been minor, but I couldn't be happier with the smoothness and moisture value. I know if I continue my use of this product, it'll get even better! I'm excited to continue using this as a part of my daily regime for beautiful skin!

Thank you Frownies, for allowing me to try your wonderful product!
Connect with Frownies:



0 comments: