AcuRite Announces "My AcuRite" Smart Home Environmental Monitoring System. Parents Can Access Their Indoor and Outdoor Home Environment from any Computer or Mobile Device, and
Receive Alerts about Changing Conditions that Affect Their Families.
LAKE GENEVA, WI. – AcuRite®, the leader in personal weather station technology, is pleased to announce the My AcuRite smart home environmental monitoring system. This versatile, customizable and expandable solution serves as a personal home assistant, allowing parents to know their environment, arming them with vital information to help protect their family, valuables, residence and business.
My AcuRite is built upon a powerful cloud-based platform that delivers AcuRite’s proven environmental measurement technologies to a consumer’s laptop, tablet or smartphone. The intuitive, easy-to-navigate app and website connect people with actionable information about the locations that matter most.
My AcuRite provides, families, hobbyists, business owners, property managers, weather enthusiasts and others peace of mind by providing a crystal-clear picture of indoor and outdoor conditions. Users will also receive notifications to stay one step ahead of changes that could affect loved ones and pets, the structure of homes and buildings, as well as belongings.
Following are highlights of My AcuRite features and capabilities:
My AcuRite Benefits:
- Minimize potential for water damage with water leak detection
- Monitor air quality to prevent mold and allergens with high indoor temperature and humidity alerts
- Protect musical instruments and collectables with low indoor humidity alerts
- Prevent frozen pipes with low temperature alerts
- Prevent flood damage with excessive rainfall alerts
- Prevent wind-related damage with high wind alerts
- Properly water lawn, flowers and garden with rainfall tracking
- Know the best time to plant with soil temperature monitoring
- Prevent frost damage to plants with low outdoor temperature alerts
- Remotely monitor pool, hot tub, pond, fountain and aquarium temperature
- Ensure ideal sleeping conditions for bedrooms and nurseries
- Save on energy costs by making sure heating and cooling systems are operating efficiently, and checking for drafts and leaks
- Plan outdoor activities with reliable weather forecasts and conditions measured right in a user’s back yard
All New My AcuRite Features:
- Customizable alerts include email and phone notifications about conditions you want to track
- Ability to connect up to 10 indoor and outdoor monitoring sensors
- Compatible with a full range of environmental sensors, including water leak detectors and liquid and soil temperature sensors
- Expandable to track additional locations or properties
- Current conditions dashboard with 12-hour trend charts
- Charting and graphing of historical data for analysis and download
- My AcuRite mobile apps for Android and iPhone
- Integrated five (5) day and 36-hour weather forecast
- Share home conditions to keep family, friends and even neighbors informed
- Rapid Fire updates to Weather Underground
“My AcuRite goes beyond a weather app or the Internet of Things, it’s about connecting consumers with useful data from AcuRite products and services,” said Larry Meadows, director of platform solutions at AcuRite. “With My AcuRite, information is presented to users in a meaningful way, through their chosen channel, and ultimately gives them the power to make educated decisions and take action in and around their homes.”
My AcuRite environment systems will start at $119.99 MRSP and will be available on AcuRite.com and Amazon.com. The My AcuRite smartphone app will be available through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Visit www.acurite.com/my-acurite to learn more about My AcuRite.
The My AcuRite smartphone app will be available through Google Play and the Apple App Store.
The advances of technology in this day and age are truly mind blowing. It amazes me what else we are able to gain access to every day. My AcuRite has brought a state of the art treat for families. If you love weather as well as have an interest in home care, this is for you!
When it comes to monitoring your home, AcuRite has truly outdone itself. Everything you could desire and need for tracking is right there in front of you. There is also an app, so you can monitor on the go. Everything about this system was user friendly, and connecting was an ease. It picked up on a multitude of information pretty quickly. I'd find myself looking throughout the day to see updates.
One of my favorite features has to be the allergen tracker and humidity information. As someone who has severe allergies, this is wonderful for prevention. I also love the twelve hour trend chart, as my dad works outdoors. It's a great help for him. Who could resist the fact his helps with energy costs as well, saving families a lot of money in the long run as AcuRite makes sure everything is flowing efficiently, and nothing is acting up within the home. The fact you can get updates of everything from the wind speeds to the need for some outdoor watering is just incredible!1 There are so many options for every need!
Thank you very much to AcuRite for allowing me to try this incredible system! I am so thankful. It has brought wonderful benefits to my home and family! I would highly recommend this to any household who is desiring to keep track of not only temperatures, but the way your overall home is running.
Connect with AcuRite: