Sunday, August 28, 2016

My Little Pony Box



I'm a child of the eighties, so I was around when My Little Pony first came out. It was one of my favorite toys, so I was excited to see them make a come back when I had my own children. My daughter loves her pony collection, and is always willing to add something new to it. The My Little Pony Box is a great way for her to grow her collection. Each month, they send you a few adorable pony-themed products that both kids and adult collectors will love.



The this month's box was packed with magic. There were two high value items inside with a cute pony theme. Here is a little about each one.


The first item in the package is a beautiful lanyard. The strap is rainbow in color, and there is a cute little Pegasus pony charm on the end. There is also a slot where you can store your ID. This a great item for nurses or doctors who work with kids, or just to put you student ID or work badge.

The second item in the box had my daughter flying high. She adores these beautiful purple Pegasus wings. They are a pretty pastel purple, and very soft and fluffy. They attach easily to the arms and are stretchy, so they should fit most sizes.



These are two great items, and well worth the $9.99 purchase price. I've seen similar wings going for over $20 in some department stores. My daughter loved everything too. This is a fun box and a great way to show your pony pride. To see all My Little Pony Box has to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.


0 comments: