Friday, July 22, 2016

Smart Summer Snacking Tips from Justin’s.




As summer moves along, your friends at Justin’s want to be sure you are keeping those hard earned summer bodies in check with ease. Below you will find a full list of snacking tips from Justin Gold himself, designed to keep you full and fit all season long, including ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without over-indulging!

1. Road trip? BYO fast food. Would you like Snack Packs with that?

2. Stay energized! Outdoor activities may require extra fueling (and extra nut buttery protein).

3. Snack cooler – literally. Don’t go to the pool without one!

4. Pair protein with seasonal fruit. Fresh berries + Chocolate Hazelnut Butter = Heaven.

5. Maximize airport options. Pack your carry-on with an emergency stash of snacks.

6. Chill out. Frozen PB Cups satisfy the need for something cold and sweet.


My Thoughts: 





I am a huge fan of Justin's products for a variety of reasons. They are all natural, healthy, filling, and the best part; Justin's products let me enjoy my favorite treats like nut butters and peanut butter cups without the guilt! I was thrilled to try a variety of Justin's favorite treats for summer! 

Justin's  Almond Butter Squeeze Packs- Classic, Maple and Vanilla: 

Almond butter is something I've recently added to my diet. I love how rich and hearty it is. A good treat to have when you want something to fill you up quickly, but not skip on deliciousness. Justin's has some of the freshest almond butters I have ever tried. I love snacking on these during mid day breaks or as a late night indulgence. The classic flavor tastes just like munching on a delicious almond, but with the enjoyment of spreading it on your favorite foods! The maple and vanilla are like a gift from sweet heaven. You can treat yourself without worry! The Maple variety reminds me of natural maple syrup delight, and vanilla is reminiscent of a classic vanilla bean ice cream. 

Justin's Chocolate Treats- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate Hazelnut Snack Pack:

Like many of us, I LOVE chocolate. Two of my favorite chocolate treats are Peanut Butter Cups and Hazelnut spreads. I've tried many, but Justin's has raised the bar for me. When I tried Justin's varieties of Organic Peanut Butter Cups I was blown away. The dark chocolate one is now my new favorite. It's so rich and creamy. The amount of peanut butter is also just right. The milk chocolate choice is smooth, flavorful with the right amount of sweetness. Along with these delightful chocolate treats is the, Chocolate Hazelnut Snack Pack that comes with pretzels for dipping. These are perfect for on the go treats. The pretzels have a nice sprinkle of salt, and the hazelnut is thick and bursting with flavor. The best part is the reminder that all of these are natural!  

I want to send many thanks to Justin's for allowing me to try all of these wonderful products!   


Connect with Justin's:


  


0 comments: