Sunday, July 17, 2016

Product Review: Neocell Biotin Bursts



Biotin Bursts have been named Best Supplement for Skin in the 2016 NewBeauty Beauty Choice Awards. The winners were chosen by NewBeauty editors, industry experts and readers from thousands of products submitted.
 
NeoCell Biotin Bursts are the easiest way to get a daily dose of biotin, an important B-vitamin that promotes healthy hair, skin and nails, as well as energy support. These soft chews come in a delicious Brazilian acai berry flavor - but don't be fooled by the great taste - a single serving delivers 10,000 mcg of biotin and only 20 calories. Biotin Bursts contain no gluten, soy, artificial flavors or GMO ingredients. Healthy hair, skin and nails were never this easy or sweet!
 
The NewBeauty judges tried Biotin Bursts and, like most NeoCell customers, found themselves hooked, saying:

"These yummy, Starburst-like chews pack a ton of biotin into each bite for stronger hair, luminous skin and more resilient nails. You'll actually want to take these daily supplements."
 
NeoCell Biotin Bursts come in 30-count cartons with a suggested retail price of $14.99 and are available through more than 10,000 retailers nationwide.  



Our Thoughts

So, I wasn't sure what to expect when I received these, as I haven't really tried too many hair and nail supplements before. These chewy tablets, made with Acai berry, are GMO-free and won the 2016 NewBeauty Beauty Award. 


The tablets come in chewy squares with flavor that can be almost overwhelming when you first take them, and I say this as someone who loves products with Acai in it. However, I quickly got used to the strong flavor, and really enjoyed the taste. 


While I didn't see anything too impressive with my hair, I will say that I think my skin does look a bit better since I tried them, and I do believe it made a difference for my nails. They seemed stronger, and looked nicer than they usually do. If you haven't found a similar product you really love, or are looking to shake your beauty routine up a little, I think these are worth a try to see how they work for you.   



0 comments: