Monday, July 4, 2016

Cocomels - A Melt in Your Mouth Treat



I love caramel It's a big weakness for me. Of course my kids like it too.  We can never have too much of it in the house. Because I love all-natural and vegan food, I'm always on the look out for tasty treats that I can find in organic form. Recently, I came across Cocomels. They make all types of delicious caramel treats in a variety of flavors, many of which are also coated with chocolate. They are really unique because they're made with coconut milk.


I received a a few bags of the Cocomels to try out and I'm in love. They come in nice packaging and are filled to the brim with mouthwatering goodness. The varieties I sampled are espresso, vanilla, and sea salt. All of them are chewy morsels that melt in your mouth.   I really enjoyed the sea salt. That little bit of saltiness keeps them from being overwhelmingly sweet, making it easy to enjoy them by the handful. Of course,  anything with espresso holds a special place in my heart as well.   The bite size portions are just right to pop into your mouth, and the fact that they are individually wrapped means you can take them on the go.

In addition to tasting great, these delicious treats are vegan friendly, gluten free, and made with organic ingredients. If you'd like to learn more about Cocomels and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.

Connect with Cocomels

Website   Face Book    Twitter   Instagram 



0 comments: