Caboodles, the leader in cosmetic organization since 1987, has stylish storage in the bag this fall with their adorafordable (yes, made that word up!) products that makes those busy school days a breeze.
On-The-Go-Girl™ (the classic Caboodles for busy girls looking to tote their school supplies in style)
- An auto open tray
- Flip lid with mirror
- Removable accessory tray
- Spacious interior storage
- Secure latch and durable shell
- Available in Fuchsia and Pearl Pink
- Suggested Retail Price: $12.97 (Walmart)
Devotion in Bliss (organizes your crayons, pencils, lip gloss, bracelets, etc.)
- Stylish, soft bag with inner pocket
- Wide opening bag
- Zipper closure
- Includes a wire-frame top for an extra-wide opening – that STAYS open
- Suggested Retail Price: $15 (ULTA)
Le Sophistique 10-Piece Bag (perfect for gym class, cheerleading practice or slumber parties)
- Features 10 versatile pieces that provide enough storage for any occasion
- Highlights include;
- Large clear tote great for notebooks and folders
- Large soft-sided train case to store supplies or a snack
- Clear purse for essentials while on the go
- Suggested Retail Price: $19.97 (Walmart)
If you're tired of your daughter tossing her makeup all over the house, Caboodles has the perfect solution. Their beautiful cases offer tons of storage space and they come in fun designs teens will love. There are a variety of compartments so you can sort all your beauty must-haves. My daughter has nail polish, make up, and moisturizers all stored in one lovey case. There was even room for her hair straightener. The chaos on her dresser is now under control.
This case is extremely well made with sturdy zippers and thick linings. The bright pink color doesn't stain easily and it's easy to wipe it clean if any makeup bottles leak. It's by far the best make-up makeup bag you can ask for. Even better, this one is just the right size for her lock, making it a great choice for back-to-school.
What I love most about Caboodles is that they are so timeless. I had one when I was a teenager. It was pink and purple, and I carried it around all through high school and college. The new cases with their beautiful designs are bringing a classic to a new generation. My daughter loves it! Anyone with a teen should consider adding this to their back-to-school wish list.