Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Perfect Snacks for Summer Travel


If you're planning any road trips this summer, you'll want to make sure you pack a variety of snacks to keep your family happy.  Whether hitting the road for a weekend, a long flight cross country or a day trip to the beach, snacks are necessary to keep you energized, satisfy those sweet tooths and curb hunger.  Below are a few of the best travel snacks or to-go eats. Each one is a great addition to any trip. 
Gaea Olive Snack Packs come from the finest olive groves in Greece, using time honored, traditional farming techniques while they are harvested by hand. Available in three flavor options: 100% Kalamata, Green marinated with Chili & Black Peppers, Green marinated with Lemon & Oregano. Gaea's olive snack packs are a healthy and delicious travel companion. 

My Thoughts 

Who doesn't love olives? I know they are one of my favorites. I could eat a whole can of them in one sitting, and I think I did when I was pregnant. My children love them too and they are on the side of almost every meal in our house. Now with Gaea Olive Snack Bags, you can take tyour olives pretty much anywhere. You can even hand them out on Halloween


Viki's Granola great tasting, GLUTEN-FREE, and made with 100% ALL NATURAL ingredients. Available in five flavors at retailers nationwide, available in snack-size packs too, Viki's is the perfect addition to add to your travel bag! Available in Original, Blueberry Almond, Maple Cranberry, (NEW!) Banana Walnut & (NEW!) Apple Cinnamon.

My Thoughts

Viki's Granola is  loaded with healthy ingredients like real fruit, maple, and nuts. They are loaded with flavor and come in varieties that will appeal to people of all ages.  My kids loved the sweet flavors including maple cranberry. They gobbled it right up. I love that's it's gluten free and a wholesome choice that I can feel good about serving to them. It's also a great addition to yogurt, smoothies, or oatmeal. Or just eat it by the handful! It's really that good. 



Carrington Farms Flax Hemp Paks.  A simple serving of Organic Milled Flax Seeds and Organic Hulled Hemp. Carrington Farms Flax Hemp Paks are packed in portable and convenient single-serve packets, providing an abundant source of Omega-3s, protein and fiber and perfect for trips on the road or in the air. Pair with yogurts, parfaits, smoothies, oatmeal and more and Carrington Farms Flax Hemp Paks are the perfect on the go addition for a road trip or a tote. With no refrigeration necessary, ready-to-eat Flax Hemp Paks can be used at anytime, anywhere.

My Thoughts

Flax Packs are packed with protein and a great addition to smoothies. You can also just eat them by the handful and they are just as tasty.



Welch's Fruit Snacks These delicious treats are Fat Free, Gluten Free, contain No Preservatives and provide 100% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C and 25% of Vitamins A and E, making them perfect for on-the-go. Throw a few pouches of Welch's® Fruit Snacks in your bag and delight your family with the 11 different varieties, delicious taste and quality that can only be Welch's®.

My Thoughts

There is nothing my kids love to have in their lunch box more than fruit snacks. They would eat them everyday if they could. I've tried a lot of brands and they all seemed pretty much the same, but the fruit snacks from Welch's are unique because they are made from real fruit juice and they taste great!  My kids love all the fruity varieties. We'll definitely be looking for Welch's Fruit Snacks on the grocery store shelves in the future. They are perfect for lunches and for snacks on the go. With Back-To-School season just around the corner, they are a great alternative to all the sugary snacks lining the shelves.



4 comments:

Jackie said...

The olives sound delicious. Not something I'd normally think to pack for travel, but love the idea.

Anonymous said...

I really love to travel. That's why I opened my own travel agency. But lately it has been getting harder and harder to buy tickets. There are constantly some failures, glitches... I need a new ticketing platform.

Anonymous said...

I once worked with the fascinating people at ticketinghub. They helped me with a problem. Ticketing for tours became impossible and I had to find a new, more convenient platform. Luckily ticketinghub was my angelic savior who was able to help me with my problem and provide me with a ticketing platform. I'm sure they will help you too.

Anonymous said...

The perfect snacks for summer travel are portable, easy to eat, and don't spoil easily. Link here will give you something like the special Secret Dish revealed on each food tour, surprise yourself with new, local snacks that might become your favorites. Choose fruits that don't bruise easily, plenty of water, and protein-packed snacks for energy, mirroring the well-rounded experience guaranteed by food tours.