Make sure the kids are having fun in the sun the cool way this summer with Australian Gold’s NEW SPF 50 Kid’s Lotion! Its delicious Cocoa Dreams fragrance won’t send kids running, and the antioxidant-rich formula will get mom’s and dad’s approval. Plus, it’s free of Parabens, Mineral Oil and Amine. Try Australian Gold’s NEW SPF 50 Kid’s Lotion along with the fun Hello Kitty SPF 30 Lip Balm for added protection and Hello Kitty Frozen Aloe After-Sun Cooling Spray to refresh post-sun skin.
*NEW* Australian Gold SPF 50 Kids Lotion, $8.99, National Drug Retailers
Specially formulated with sensitive skin in mind to neutralize pH while remaining Paraben Free, Mineral Oil Free and Amine Free. The antioxidant enriched formula is designed to provide total sun protection while naturally soothing and conditioning skin.
- Kid safe - Paraben Free, Mineral Oil Free and Amine Free
- Kakadu plum extract, a native Australian fruit, works to boost efficacy of sunscreen while protecting from free radicals
- Tea tree oil is a powerful antioxidant that works to gently cleanse smooth skin
- Aloe Vera provides natural soothing and conditioning to skin
- Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Signature Australian Gold fragrance
Hello Kitty Lip Balm SPF 30, $1.99, National Drug Retailers
Treat your lips to a tropical vacation with the Tangerine Tango flavored Hello Kitty SPF 30 Lip Balm that helps prevent sunburn and protects dry, chapped lips. Australian Gold combines cutting edge sun care with skin caring ingredients like Jojoba, Sunflower Seed Oil, Pomegranate and Vitamin E to deliver sun protection with exceptional skin care.
- SPF 30 formula provides sun protection and helps prevent sunburn
- Pomegranate and Vitamin E help soothe dry lips
- Jojoba and Sunflower Seed Oil hydrate and soften skin
- Creamy formula glides onto lips, no sticky feeling
- Goes on clear – perfect for the whole family
- Tangerine Tango fragrance
Hello Kitty Frozen Aloe Sun Cooling Spray, $6.99, National Drug Retailers
Dispenses cooling, white flakes that instantly soothe sun burned skin. The aloe formula moisturizes dry, sun parched skin and helps minimize blistering, peeling and chapping. Australian Gold combines cutting edge sun care with Asian skin caring ingredients, Yomogi, Butterfly Bush, and Green Tea to deliver sun protection with exceptional skin care.
- Frescolat® provides instant cooling that lasts up to 30 minutes
- Contains skin soothing extracts: Yomogi, Butterfly Bush and Green Tea
- Dispenses soft snowflakes that absorb quickly
- Sparkling Yuzu Fragrance (notes of Sparkling Yuzu, Juicy Kiwi and Whipped Vanilla)
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
I love Australian Gold because it doesn't have a heavy chemical smell so like many other sunblocks. Rubbing this onto your skin is a pleasure. It rubs in evenly, and feels more like lotion than sunblock. Your skin feels soft after using it and it doesn't leave behind any greasy residue. The variety I tried is SPF 30, and this formula is perfect for the summer when we're at the beach. You can still get a little color without having to worry about getting burned. It worked great both in and out of the water.
The new Wet/Dry Skin Formula is a great addition to the family. Being able to apply it wet is a great advantage especially when you're in an out of the water as much as we are. It works great to keep the kids from getting burned, and they love the Krazy Kiwi scent. Having Hello Kitty on the container makes it even more fun. The kids never fight with me about applying this sunscreen.
This Lip Balm is just what I was looking for. While I always use regular lip balm, my lips would still get burned. This balm has SPF 30, so it protects me from the sun and still leaves my lips feeling soft and kissable. It even has a pleasant tropical flavor. My children loved it even more because Hello Kitty is on the stick. It's the perfect way to keep your lips protected anytime you're outside in the sun. With these three product, we'll all set for summer fun.