Sunday, May 29, 2016

Paper and Pen Box - Paper Goods Subscription Box



Even though I spend a lot of time online, there is still something nice about handwriting notes. I always hand-write the first drafts of my novels, and I also keep a little journal next to my bed so I can record my dreams. I always enjoy finding unique pens and books for these writings. The Paper & Pen Box is the perfect way to get fancy new writing supplies every month. These aren't plain blank note books or boring brown pencils. Each item in the Paper and Pen Box is unique and lovely selection that are handpicked form vendors from all over the world.



The May box included several beautiful items, all with a spring theme. There were two different pens, each with a lovely design. The clip also says, "Your Happy Story,"  Along with the pen there was also a pretty pencil with a bird and a longer inspirational quote.



Also inside the box was a gorgeous notebook that appears to be hand-bound.  The paper inside is smooth and unlined. There is another lovely bird design on the cover. It's just the right size for a dream journal. There were also two cute mini wooden clips attached to the book, colored with pink hearts.



This subscription is really fun, and a wonderful treat for any one who still enjoys writing with an old fashioned paper & pen. To learn more about Paper and Pen and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.

Connect with Paper and Pen


Face Book       Instagram      Pinterest



0 comments: