Monday, May 9, 2016

Pamper Yourself During that Time of the Month with the Aunt Flo's Pamper Pack




Your period. This monthly visitor isn't one that you normally look forward to, but the Aunt Flo's Pamper Packgives you a reason to welcome your monthly friend. Special treats, indulgent beauty items, pretty baubles, and even an assortment of pads, tampons, and panty liners can be shipped to your door each month. Instead of dreading your monthly friend, welcome it with a comforting package to soothe the aches and help those five days pass with a little less hassle. The Aunt Flo Box makes it all about pampering YOU.



The Aunt Flo's Pamper Pack is a subscription service that sends you a fabulous box every month filled with all your favorite things. They always send a selection of tampons and pads, but that is only the beginning of the surprises that await you in your  box. These are the items I received in the May mailing:


This month included a variety of different pads and tampons in all different sizes for both light and heavy days. 
This delicious tea is specially formulated to help ease the bloating and cramps caused by your cycle. It's also caffeine free to ensure a good night's sleep.
Chocolate is imperative when it's that time of the month, and Aunt Flo's Pamper Pack always has a nice variety. This month there were several pieces from Ghirardelli and a few Dark Chocolate Reeses.
Freshen up your laundry with this cute mini bottle of Tide. Sleeping in cozy pajamas fresh from the laundry is always very comforting.


These adorable socks will keep your toes warm and toasty through your cycle and beyond.



As you can see, there's a whole lot of  fun packed into these  boxes. It definitely makes it a little easier to deal with the dreaded Red Tide.  If you'd like to learn more about these fantastic subscription box and all they have to offer, be sure to visit the Aunt Flo's Pamper  Pack website or check them out on their social media.



Connect with Aunt Flo's Pamper Pack


Website      Face Book       Twitter



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish this was a giveaway. I would like to try it.

Unknown said...

I've been getting this box since Jan and it blows me away every month! They care about what their customers say and all. If anyone is interested I can save you 10% by using AUNTCHRISTINA.

Unknown said...

I've been getting this box since Jan and it blows me away every month! They care about what their customers say and all. If anyone is interested I can save you 10% by using AUNTCHRISTINA.

VickieC said...

my daughter could use this,,didn't know they had this for women

Sandra Watts said...

I totally need this. I am at the age where mine come sudden and unexpected with no real pattern. My term for this time of month is Martha Red is visiting. She has overstayed her welcome this month.

An Apel a Day said...

I have my period right now. I could have used this. I'm a college instructor, and classes ended last week. I was stressed this month.