Friday, April 8, 2016

#clipscansave Shop deals and clip coupons with Sprouts Farmers Market new mobile app!


Sprouts Farmers Market is launching their new and improved mobile app, which is available for IOS and Android users to clip coupons, check out the weekly ads, and make you grocery list. 

To learn more about the app and to download, go HERE or follow these easy instructions:

STEP 1: From your smartphone, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the
Sprouts Farmers Market mobile app for free.


STEP 2: Select profile in the upper right hand corner and sign up for an account. If you
already have a Sprouts account, simply sign in.



STEP 3: You can now clip as many coupons as you would like! You can view details about
the coupon and select “clip coupon” to add the offer to your My Easy Scan Barcode. Every
clip applies that offer to your account so you can redeem at checkout.



STEP 4: Before paying, select the My Easy Scan Barcode at checkout and scan your
barcode on the 2D barcode scanner near the pin pad.



STEP 5: Save—all of the coupons are instantly taken off your purchase!


A few of this weeks specials are:
Sweet Corn - 4 for $1
Blue Diamond Nut-Thins - 99 cents each
Hair care - 75% off
Wild-Caught Gulf Shrimp - $5.99 lb.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts - $1.59 lb.

Connect with Sprouts

My Thoughts

I found the app easy to download and use. There was a section for weekly ads, mobile coupons, shopping list, and to find the nearest store to you. I liked being able to search through the weekly ad on my phone before going to the story and adding those to my list. As well, clipping coupons that the cashier can then scan at the register for even more savings.





I've been in Sprouts a few times prior to my recent trip. Usually just a quick run in and out, but I spent more time in the store this time and learned my way around. I found it was easy to find the items I had on my list that were on sale. As far as prices over all in the store, I was impressed. A lot of stuff was priced lower that I expected. I found the prices to be affordable. 

It was nice to use the app in the story and be able to check off the sale items as I found them. It's not a large store, but it is set up in a way that even if you pass an item on your list, you know where to go and have a look.

I had no issues with the mobile coupons and using them at check out. Many of the coupons were good for quite awhile, so clip away and keep them stored away even if you're not purchasing on your first trip to Sprouts. The coupons can only be used one time.

I really enjoyed the app and not having to rely on the flyer when walking in. I like to have a game plan before I go shopping, so this new app is going to be a useful tool. Be sure to go to your app store and download the new app!





0 comments: