Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#Easter Gift Guide - Spring Bouquets from Teleflora



Spring is in the air, and Teleflora is the perfect way to spring a little of that magic into your home. Their stunning bring bouquets can be delivered fresh to your home just in time for all your Easter celebrations. I was lucky enough to receive their Hello Spring Bouquet and it certainly brightened by day. 


The Hello Spring  bouquet includes a selection of bright pink roses, yellow alstroemeria, lavender,and purple chrysanthemums   with a little greenery mixed it.  I especially loved the addition of  pussy willow which was one of my favorite plants when I was a little girl.  It also comes in a beautiful  green vase that will make a lovely spring decoration long after the flowers are gone.



Often times when you order flowers online, they won't look as nice in person as they did in the photos on the website. That's not the case with these flowers. They were delivered by hand by a local florist in my hometown, which is great because it helps the economy in my own community. What makes it even better is that they are stunning. Every leaf and every petal is perfection both in their freshness and the arrangement.  I expect they will hold up for at least a few weeks since these types of flowers tend to have a decent life cycle. This makes them a value for the money and the perfect gift for any friend or hostess this Easter season.  Of course, the Hello Spring bouquet is only one example of the spring styles available. Here are a few more I love.






Teleflora’s Happy Dots Bouquet (Price starts at $49.95)

Cheerful, hand-painted dots dance joyfully beneath a bright, beautiful mix of hot pink roses, yellow daisies and chrysanthemums, and a charming blend of purple and green accent flowers. With all its playful colors, this springtime floral favorite will be a go-to home décor piece for every happy occasion!



Pour on the charm! Inspired by vintage American pottery, this hand-painted, tulip-shaped pitcher is a pretty way to present this heavenly mix of spring pink roses, purple alstroemeria and white daisies! With its fresh colors and sweet scalloped spout, this food-safe design is destined to be a treasured serving piece all year long.

If you'd like to learn more about Teleflora
 and all their beautiful Valentine's Day bouquets, be sure to visit their website.  Get your flowers as soon as next day. Keep them bookmarked for all your special occasions and follow them on all their social networks to keep up with new sales and promotions.

Connect with Teleflora


Face Book    Google +   Twitter     Pinterest   YouTube  Instagram



22 comments:

Marthalynn said...

So pretty! I love having fresh flowers in my house. It's a bit of a luxury, though, so it doesn't happen as often as I'd like. I'd be so happy to receive any of these beautiful arrangements!

rochelle said...

This is so cute love to have this

Edye Nicole said...

Such beautiful arrangements! Thanks for the post :)

Blessings,
Edye

VickieC said...

those are so beautiful

lisa said...

Fresh flowers are always nice. They really brighten up a room.

Unknown said...

These are all so pretty. I have used telaflora in the past. They are awesome!

Jan Lee said...

I won a Teleflora bouquet for Christmas. It was so cute and I loved the flowers they used. It was delivered fresh and lasted about a week :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers !!! I've never gotten any of these flowers yet but I will

Unknown said...

Teleflora has such beautiful flower bouquets. I would love to purchase a bouquet from their website someday.

Unknown said...

Wow very pretty, would be a priveliege to give any of them.

sarh s said...

I would love to receive or send any of these beautiful bouquets.

Michelle Elizondo said...

I love flowers. I want to win for me.

Unknown said...

Theses flowers are very beautiful

kaflickinger74 said...

All of these bouquets are beautiful. I love fresh flowers!

Dana said...

The Happy Dots Bouquet is adorable! I've been a Teleflora customer for a long time...always pleased with my purchase!

Unknown said...

These bouquets are amazingly beautiful!

Paula said...

There flowers are just beautiful. I love them all

Laura said...

I love the Teleflora’s Spring Tulip Pitcher Bouquet. So pretty!

katieoscarlet said...

I haven't yet used Teleflora but I visit their site every once in awhile to see the beautiful bouquets they provide. Mothers Day is coming up and this would perfect.

Unknown said...

All of these bouquets are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

slehan said...

I think flowers make great gifts. I do tend to get them from my garden, but it's not Spring here yet: Snow this weekend.

slehan at juno dot com

Angela Saver said...

I have ordered from them a few times, & was very happy with the flower bouquets we received!