Sunday, January 24, 2016

Crunchmaster multi-seed crackers

Crunchmaster crackers, in addition to being certified gluten free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization, Crunchmaster crackers ( are made with high quality ingredients and packed with whole grains, cholesterol free and low in saturated fat. It has several products that are NON-GMO verified.

Connect with Crunchmaster

My Thoughts

I got to try a wide variety of these crackers and I really liked each one. They were crisp and crunchy. These were great to have as just a snack alone, as well, they worked great in dips or with stacking cheese and a meal on them.

When having these for a snack, I was able to feel less guilty because they are healthy, as well gluten free. I tried the multi-seed crackers. These were my favorite. I really enjoyed the one salted with sea salt. I also got to try some of their rice crackers. These one had a hint of cheese to them.

My kids also tried these and they liked all of them, so I liked that these were something I could sneak into their lunch and feel good about giving them. I'm looking forward to trying more Crunchmaster crackers.


CindyWindy2003 said...

I just got some of these and tried them and I absolutely love them!

VickeC said...

I have tried these before and they are good

Anonymous said...

I'd love these with some cheese or some dip right now Rosanne

Jerry Marquardt said...

I would love to try these multi-seed crackers because they are are NON-GMO verified.

lilyk said...

These crackers look very tasty. Thanks for sharing!