Sunday, January 10, 2016

Chrislie Baked Face Brush for that sun kissed glow





Measurable Difference® Baked Face Blush - Pink Rose: Get a healthy bronzed glow. This multi–purpose bronzer can be worn on the face, legs, body, and is the perfect alternative to baking in the sun.
Connect with Chrislie









My Thoughts
It's been forever since I've worn any kind of bronzer or blush. I am usually a foundation and mascara kind of girl, but I was excited to glam it up a bit. The color of this was neutral for the most part. I didn't feel like after I put it on, I looked strange. It added some nice color to my cheek bones, giving me a sun kissed look, even in th winter.

I have found myself reaching for this  more when I put on  make-up because I did like the look it gave me. Being a bronzer, I was able to use this on other parts of my body. I have not done that yet, but I could see in the summer time adding some to the top of my chest to help hide bathing suit sun lines or to just give me more of a sun-bronzed glow.

The powder was light and I didn't need a lot, so I can see this product lasting awhile before needing to purchase more.


0 comments: