Sunday, January 10, 2016

Amazing Grass Greens new superfood sampler packs




Amazing Grass believes everyone should have the chance to try its most popular products and decide what they think for themselves, so for a limited time the company is offering a complementary sample kit to anyone who signs-up through the Amazing? You Decide… website. These free kits include sample sizes of our Original, Berry and Lemon Lime Energy Green SuperFood powders. We hope people will share their honest opinion and let us know if they think they are #Ahhmazing, #SimplyAmazing or #EhNot4Me


Connect with Amazing Grass










My Thoughts

I was excited to give these greens a try. I have used the brand Amazing Grass before. What I really liked about these packets was the the greens were a finer powder so they mixed up well in a shaker bottle with water.

My first time taking these greens, I tried the watermelon flavor in just water. There was a hint of watermelon flavor and then the greens. It recommended only 8-10 ounces of water, but for me it was a but too gritty. I needed more water. Once I added more water, it was more enjoyable.

Each flavor had a nice unique flavor to them and the greens did give me a little jolt of energy. I did enjoy that they helped get in my daily intake of fruits and vegetables. I liked that these were organic as well and non-GMO, so I felt good about what I was putting into my body.


0 comments: