The holidays are here and designer Emily Henderson -- Target’s Home Style Expert and new mom of two under two -- has curated her very own list of this year’s must-have baby items for her own family and friends. For some inspiration, see her guide below!
From on-trend plush blankets to picture-perfect Christmas card outfits and exclusive festive diapers, Target offers everything parents and gift-givers may need to enjoy the holidays with babies and toddlers in style and at a great price.
Emily Henderson’s Holiday Baby Picks
1. The Circo Cable Knit Baby Blanket in Red Check and Circo Holiday Bear Plush Toy are cozy must-haves for the cold winter months – they are perfect for snuggling!
2. If your family is anything like mine, you’ll be traveling a lot this holiday season. Make sure you’re prepared with The Honest Company Face, Hand and Baby Wipes – they’re essential when you’re on the go.
3. Festive diapers, like The Honest Company Diapers in Snowfall Pattern, are perfect and stylish for the season. They’re also Eco-friendly!
4. Seasonal pajamas make for amazing photo opps! This Made by Carter’s Poly Pajama Set and Toddler Holiday Santa Slippers are perfect for Charlie. I love the made by Carter’s Sleep N Play Red Reindeer for Elliot.
5. We’ll probably only make it to a few holiday parties this season since Elliot is so young, but the Made by Carter’s Boys’ Holiday Dressy Set Black Plaid with Red Tie and Girls' Genuine Kids from Oshkosh™ Lace Dress are adorably festive outfits for any fete of holiday card.
6. Traditions are so important during the holidays. The Elf on the Shelf is an easy, fun way for families to celebrate the season together.
7. Don’t forget the toys! The Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space and Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmo are fun options that will help keep Charlie and Elliot entertained.