Tuesday, December 15, 2015

NJ Lottery – The Perfect Holiday Gift For Anyone On Your List





There are a lot of people that I want to remember on the holiday season, but as a single mom with four kids, I can’t really afford to buy expensive gifts for everyone. The NJ Lottery is the perfect solution. This year, the New Jersey Lottery released four brand new NJ Lottery Holiday Instant Games including Holiday Cheer, Holiday Luck Times 10, Holiday Sparkle, and Season’s Gold. Prizes range from $1 to $10, so they are a fun and affordable choice for all the people on your list. These Holiday themed games are fun, festive, and make a great holiday gesture.




For as little as a dollar, I can give the perfect gift that will really brighten someone’s day and let them know I’m thinking about them. Plus, they have the chance to rake in some serious cash. Here are just a few people who will be getting a stocking stuffed with possibilities this holiday season.



The Mailman – My mailman, Frank, probably comes by my house a lot more than the others in our neighborhood. Being a blogger, I get dozens of packages every week and I really make him hustle. What better way to say thanks than with an NJ Lottery Ticket?

The Gas Attendant – In case you didn’t know, Jersey Girls (and guys) don’t pump gas. We have people that do that for us, and those poor people have to stand outside in all sorts of weather. Handing him a lottery ticket as his frost bitten fingers pumped in those last drops of gas helped warm him up a little.

The Handyman – It seems like I always have some work to be done around the house, and I have a regular handyman who always makes time to help me out, whether it’s a paint job or putting together a piece of furniture. Let him know you appreciate him by giving him a few NJ Holiday Scratch Offs.



Teachers – My children each have several teachers they want to remember. We send a card to each teacher with a lottery ticket in it. I can tell you they like that much better than getting yet another mug or candle.

Cousins – I have more cousins than I can count, and while I would love to get them all something extra special, it’s just not in my budget. NJ Lottery makes it easy for me to give a little something to each of them. Last year, one of them even won $500! 



NJ Lottery gifts are perfect for stocking stuffers or party favors. Instant games offer the wonder of a wrapped gift, the entertainment of a game experience, and the potential for a large cash payout! No wrapping required so they are easy to give or send. Plus, the recipient can win anywhere from $2 to $1,000,000.  If you want to grab a few tickets for a friend or even for yourself, you can find these Holiday Instant Games at any local NJ Lottery retailers including Acme, Wawa, 7-11, and many more. For more information visit New Jersey Lottery.


Disclaimer: You must be 18 or older to buy a lottery ticket. The New Jersey Lottery reminds players, it's only a game...remember to play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1800-GAMBLER®.


0 comments: