Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Faith Box Subscription


About Faith Box:

Faithbox was started to help Christians grow in their faith on a daily basis and to be responsible consumers by sending out an exciting and meaningful monthly box. Every month they send you a box that's focused on a Christian theme. Each box contains a monthly devotional filled with daily scripture, reflections, and more; plus great products from companies that respect people and creation.

Our Thoughts:
WOW! This box has everything! I was so impressed with the presentation of the box, and everything that was in it! I just can't get over how packed full of such soul reaching literature, and chocolate this box is!
Clearly, I was super excited about the chocolate bar which was incredibly tasty. Just enough coconut flavor, smothered in chocolate with the toffee crunch. I didn't get to try the bag of chips, because my kids devoured them before I had the chance to look at them. So based on my children, I'd say they were pretty delicious as well.
I love the devotional book and the fact it has places for your notes. It's handy to carry with you, and I love that you can use them over and over again. Regardless of the fact that it's for November, you can refer back any time you need too.
The book Sandcastle Kings, by Rich Wilkerson Jr., is about the stories from Luke chapter 7 in the Bible and shows us that we can face anything we come against! Powerful stories about how spiritual fulfillment cannot be found within us, from our friends or even our religion. A great read, and again one to come back to over and over.
The CD is awesome! I love listening to it in the mornings when I'm driving! From the VOUS church, a collection of songs to lift your spirit and put you in the right frame of mind to face those daunting tasks head on with confidence!
A great gift this season, or for any reason really! If you're looking for the perfect way to give to someone you love, and to give back to the world, this is the way to do it! If you'd like to sign up for Faithbox, you can do so here.
Find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

0 comments: