Friday, November 6, 2015

Let Groupon Save You Money This Holiday Season!


The holiday season is almost upon us.  That means it's time to start shopping. While I love looking for the best deals, I HATE being stuck in big crowds. It makes me feel claustrophobic. You'll never find me standing outside of Walmart on Black Friday waiting to wrestle that lady in the curlers for the last new game console.  Yet, I still find lots of great deals. Best of all, I never have to leave my house. There are lots of websites out there that can help you save money on your holiday shopping, but one of my favorites is Groupon.

Groupon is a website that offers a database of over 70,000 coupons, all of which can be accessed at no charge.  These coupons can be used at over 9000 of your favorite stores.  These are a few of this week's top offers that I intend to take advantage of.



Get Up To 70% off Your Purchase at ASOS
$30 Off A Kuerig Coffee Maker at Sam's Club  
$10 Off Your $25 Order at Kohls
15% Off Your Order at Macy's

If you prefer hands-on shopping in the physical stores, Groupon is still a great choice for you. Many of their coupons can be printed out or accessed via your mobile device so you can take Groupon with you everywhere you go and really start wracking up the savings. If doesn't matter if you start shopping now so you get a head start on the crowds or if you wait until Christmas Eve, with Groupon you are bound to save a fortune on all your holiday purchases.