Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - Collage.com Photo Book




I must have taken thousands of pictures of my children since they were born. But I haven't printed enough to fill up even one photo album. It's just so much hassle to take the time to pick out the best ones and print them. But when people come over they always ask to see pictures and they don't want to look on my computer. Now, thanks to Collage.com, I have the perfect way to show off my kids to friends and family.




With  Collage.com you can get all your favorite pictures printed in one wonderful book. Collage.com creates hardcover works of art out of your photos. You can go onto their website and design your own book, choosing from dozens of themes and hundreds of accessories. Download your pictures or even select from your face book account.  Its like being able to make a scrapbook, only it takes half the time and there is no mess to clean up with your done.



If you aren't computer savvy, don't worry. Collage.com walks you through every step of the process. You can add photos in page by page, or have their system auto fill the book for you. It even takes all your photos and makes it into a lovely collage on cover of the book. Then all you have to do is proof read it. The possibilities are endless and the result is something you will treasure forever.  I made a book with all my favorite  pictures, and I love the results. 


I have always wanted to do a scrap book, but I'm honestly just way too lazy. With Collage.com the final product looks just like a scrapbook, only better. You don't have to worry about glue or tape drying out as the years pass. Someday when my kids are all grown up, we'll be able to look back at this book and it will still be in perfect condition.  Collage.com  photo books are  a wonderful way to commemorate all your special occasions including weddings, births, birthdays, and holidays. 




Of course, this is only one of the fun gift idea you can find at Collage.com. To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.  Check Collage.com out today and see what's it like to make a memory you can hold in your hands.

Connect with Collage.com

Face Book            Twitter            Pinterest            Instagram



0 comments: