Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Keep your mobile phone charged with Tech Armor





Tech Armor ActivePower Mobile Power Banks Keep Your Mobile Phone or Tablet Battery Full No Matter Where You Roam!

Tech Armor’s high performance ActivePower external battery packs use only the highest quality, Grade A, Korean battery cells available on the market today. With four models to meet anyone's power needs, you can be sure Tech Armor ActivePower series has something for you.

The ActivePower 6000 is not much bigger than the 3000, but still amazes with two full charges for most smartphones on the market today. Featuring a built in flashlight and dual USB ports to allow you to charge multiple devices at once, it's also covered by an Industry-Leading Hassle-Free Two-Year Warranty.

COMPATIBILITY: Smartphones, tablets, GPS, Bluetooth Speakers, gaming devices, Bluetooth Earbuds, and much more.

Connect with Tech Armor








My Thoughts
Tech Armor has a wide variety of products. They have several models of power banks as well to meet anyones needs. I received the 6000 mAh model which is able to charge a smart phone twice in one power bank charge. It also had the ability to charge other devices as well, such as tablet, bluetooth speakers and earbuds.

After getting this, I charged it so I could test it out. I am happy to report that I was able to get two charges out with my iPhone and it wasn't dead yet. I might have been able to get another half charge if need be. The power bank itself is very small and compact. It fits easily in your pocket or can be stored in a purse or bag. I liked the style of this power bank. I also liked that it had indicator lights on it to give me an idea of the status of the charger, so I wasn't left guessing how much power it had.

It came with two USB ports so you have the ability to charge two things at a time. This also has an on and off button, so you know it's not using power when you're not using it.

The company also sent me a 6 foot iphone cord to use with it. The quality of that cord really stood out. It was a breaded type cord, so it would not easily break. It was long, which gave me more freedom when my phone was charging.

Both of these were really great products from this company. Tech Armor will be a place I look to when I am in need of accessories for my cell phone or tablets.





0 comments: