Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - One Step Ahead Trampoline




If you're looking for some fun and unique products for the holiday season, be sure to stop by One Step Ahead. I was already a fan of their amazing line of Bug Smarties Playwear, but now I have even more to love about them. From cozy cushions to snuggle into with a book to fun and safe toys, they have just want to need to make this holiday the best one yet.



 My children were thrilled to get to test out the One Step Head Trampoline with Handles.  I liked it right away because assembly was really easy. All I had to be was attach the handle and screw on the legs.  I had it ready to go in seconds and my kids couldn't wait.  They bounced up and down for hours while I was working on my blog. It burns off some of their energy and keeps them active which is great.



The trampoline is intended for children three years and up who are eighty pounds or under. It's extremely well made and sturdy, which means you can get years of use out of it and probably pass it on to friends or family once your child outgrows it.  I also love that the trampoline is so light weight and portable. I can easily move it from room to room with no trouble, or even carry it outside.  When it's not in use, I unscrew the legs and remove the handle and it fits under the bed, making for easy storage. This is a great toy and a perfect gift for kids of all ages this holiday season. 


 
This is only one example of the adorable gifts available at One Step Ahead. Here are a few more items on our wish list.







 If you'd like to learn more about One Step Ahead and all their fabulous gift ideas, be sure to visit their website or follow them via social media. 

 Connect with One Stead Ahead



 
 

0 comments: