After working for a lab funded by the National Institutes of Health on harmful chemicals in consumer products, I became very aware of the extent to which products produced in countries around the world contained harmful chemicals. It was the lack of their concern that led me to launch Thinkbaby, a company focused on making safe consumer products. Our award-winning line of products specifically targets categories that contain chemicals of concern and introduces alternatives.
- Free of – Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET and biologically harmful chemicals.
- Children can grow with Thinkbaby transitioning from bottle, to The Sippy and finally The Thinkster making it the safe, responsible choice for saving money and space.
- Thinkbaby’s baby bottle features a cross-cut design mimicking natural breastfeeding by requiring your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- No spill nipples, spouts and straws! And dishwasher safe (top rack suggested).
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone which provides an easier transition from breastfeeding to baby bottle feeding and beyond.
View on our store.
- · Two x Stage A nipple (for 0 to 6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple)
- · Two x Stage B nipple (for 6 to 12 months and marked with a number 3 on the nipple)
- · Two x 9oz bottle bases made from polypropylene
- · Two x Travel tops
- · Two x The Sippy Handles
- · Two x Stage C - Sippy Spouts (9 to 24 months)
- · Two x Stage D - Thinkster Tops (18 to 48 months+)
Baby Care Set:
- · Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, PET, Parabens, nitrosamines, 1, 4 dioxane, animal testing and biologically harmful chemicals.
- · All ingredients in our Baby Care Set feature the Environmental Working Group (EWG)’s Skin Deep safety rating.
- · Each of the body care items comes in an 8oz bottle with convenient pump.
- · Thinkbaby’s top-rated sunscreen applies and absorbs easily protecting against the highest broad spectrum UVA and UVB rays as well as keeping babies safe from harmful chemicals.
- · Easily affordable at under $30 parents don’t have to sacrifice for the best for their little ones.
Baby Care Set Includes:
- · 8 ounce Shampoo and Body Wash
- · 8 ounce Bubble Bath
- · 8 ounce Baby Lotion
- · 3 ounce travel friendly sunscreen
Connect with thinkbaby
The All-in-one bottle system is pretty neat. It's really one of those items that grows with child. It begins with bottles that you can use when they are infants. There are handles to add when they can hold the bottle. Sippy cup type nipples, and also straws when child is ready for that.
The first thing I noticed about these was the fact that when using the straw cup, the straw reached the bottle, making sure the child could get each drop. This is a big plus because so many straws don't go to the bottom.
I do not have an infant, so I wasn't able to test this out as far as a bottle and how the nipples work as far as flow. But I do think this concept is really neat and will be keeping it in mind for a baby shower gift in the future for friends.
The Baby Care Set had a great smell to it. From the bottle, it was slightly strong, but once using it, it wasn't as strong. The scent did linger a bit on my childs skin, but that didn't bother me. They had a nice clean scent to them. The shampoo/body wash didn't leave any residue on the skin and the hair was noticeably clean after it was dry.
The lotion in the set was thin, but not watery. It rubbed easily onto the skin and absorbed quickly. It left a very soft feeling. This was a great set and I liked how safe the products were. I felt safe putting them on my child.