Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Review: Anti-aging face masks by Enrich Biotech Global Limited




I'm always looking for more natural products to help my skin, so I was interested in trying these anti-aging face masks. I have to admit, they look a little creepy, but I really enjoyed them. I've used three out of the five masks so far, and I did see an improvement.



The material the mask is made of is smooth and comfortable, and was a nice chance from the cream masks I'm used to. Those tend to harden and leave my face feeling uncomfortably tight until I am able to wash it off. The thing I enjoyed most was the cooling sensation it gives. I put it on and just lay back for the 15-20 minutes you're supposed to wear it and enjoyed the feeling. It left my skin feeling refreshed and it even energized me a bit.

Here's some before and after.... 

The before...
And the after...

The masks are available on amazon, where they talk a little more about the ingredients.




0 comments: