Friday, September 4, 2015

Affordable Business Cards Delivered Quick from Staples Copy & Print






Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS) announces the launch of new, low prices on key Copy & Print services starting August 30 to help small businesses make more happen. The new, low prices help customers save on essential items including business cards, banners, engineering prints and more.


The new, low Staples Copy & Print service prices include:
·         500 delivered business cards starting at $9.99, previously $39.99
·         500 same day business cards starting at $9.99, previously $53.99
·         12” x 18” posters starting at $9.99, previously $21.99
·         1.6’ x 3’ banners starting at $11.99, previously $32.99
·         5” x 7” canvases starting at $9.99, previously $39.99
·         12” x 18” color engineering print starting at $2.99, previously $5.99





In addition, select personalized promotional products and gifts – such as mugs, ornaments, and mouse pads – will also feature new, low prices.

For more information about Staples Copy & Print, visit: www.staples.com/copyandprint  

Staples customers can also save by enrolling in Staples Rewards to earn up to 5% back in Staples Rewards plus free shipping from Staples.com. With the Staples Price Match Guarantee, Staples Copy and Print will match any competitor’s quote.




 My Thoughts

Having business cards is important no matter what industry you're in. Before I had my kids, I was an insurance agent. When you're working on commission, word of mouth can mean everything. So whenever a client was happy with my service, I would hand them a stack of cards to give to their friends. More often than not, it led to a few more people walking in the door. Now, I am a free lance writer, author, and blogger, and while most of my pitching and promoting is done online, I have found that business cards are still an imperative part of my business. I can't tell you how many times I have been scribbling in my note book while my kids are playing in the park or we're sitting in a doctor's office, and people came over and ask what I'm doing. When I tell them I'm working on my book, they always want to know where they can find my work. So I hand them my business card. And I know it works because the last time I was at the dentist, my hygienist pulled my book out of her handbag and asked me to sign it.








While business cards are important, they can also get expensive. Being an indie author gives new meaning to the words "starving artist". I often spend more money handing out copies for reviews and giveaways than I make in royalties each month.  For me, it's more about the love of writing and being excited that people are actually reading my books than making money.  But I do have to stay on a budget with what I spend on promotional items.  At Staples, I found that I can get 500 business cards for the everyday low price of $9.99.   Choose from hundreds of different shapes and designs. Use one of their images or upload your own.  Then just add your text, and you're ready to go.


It only took me about ten minutes to create my cards on Staples' user friendly website, and they arrived two days later. That's pretty quick shipping on a custom made item!  The quality of the cards is impeccable, and for one low price, I received 500 cards, which will probably last me at least a few years. Staples is the perfect way to help grow your business without breaking the bank, and I would recommend their printing service anyone.

0 comments: