Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Number One Cup Review



The NumberOneCup was designed for all those “GOTTA GO NOW” emergencies that inevitably crop up with young boys in the car.

Tried and literally “road tested” by the inventor's sons, Ryan (8), Finn (6) and Gavin (4), this simple receptacle has proven to be a lifesaver time and time again. After all, pee or “Number One” is simply a fact of life when you are a parent…

The cup is made from PETE (Polyethylene terephthalate), which is considered a safe plastic by numerous health authorities, is tapered to fit into most auto cup holders, and features a tethered lid and finger grips sized for smaller fingers (to avoid slipping). It also comes with 3 sanitary hand wipes for on-the-go hygiene.

Made and printed in the U.S.A., these eco-friendly containers feature a tethered lid and heavy-wall design.

Our Thoughts

Like the inventor, I have three boys... And Miss K. Miss K won't be needing something like this for a while just because she's still in diapers however, her brothers need it! Up until we got information about this little gem, the boys were using empty sports drink bottles or empty, cheap water bottles when we were on long trips. Unless you're a parent, you have NO IDEA how many times a little boy can have the need to pee with so little to drink... 

My in-laws have a place up north that we go during the summer months on weekends. It's two hours away... How many times can a little boy need to, no strike that, "HAVE TO PEE NOW" in those two hours? Every 10-20 miles if they're my boys! The NumberOneCup has been a life saver! I'm talking that it's saved me from having to ask if there's pee in a bottle or if it's potable liquid. Yes, I know, according to those extreme survivalist shows, your own urine is potable. When it comes to my children or myself, NOPE! No way I want to accidentally drink pee. With the NumberOneCup, I don't have to worry about it as the cup is orange and has a water drop and crossbones on it (think skull and crossbones with a smiling water drop instead of the skull). It's also saved me from having to dig for an empty bottle for the little monsters. 

The bottle itself is easy to hold by little hands due to a little bit of contouring. The wide mouth allows the boys to get it in there and not pee all over the vehicle. And the top, while it's attached, it's not in the way and is super easy for the kids to get back on tight without spilling their toxic contents. I do have to admit, I'm honestly thinking of getting more than just the one I have so each of the boys can have "their" pee bottle. 

If you'd like to take a look or order, please visit the NumberOneCup website or follow them on Facebook





0 comments: