- The playard designed to give your little one a safe, comfortable and secure spot to play and rest outside
- In just seconds, your mobile play station is ready for your child
- Large domed canopy features a UV50 protective lining to protect baby from the sun and keep cool
- Durable base protects your child from the ground elements, so all they'll feel is comfort
- Convenient shoulder bag makes it easy to carry anywhere and features roomy pockets for carrying essentials
- Zip-open front door lets you transition from playard to play space for your growing toddler
- Two integrated storage pockets let you keep your child's favorite things closeby
- Canopy folds neatly into the built-in storage pocket, so all of your accessories stay with the playard
- Grows with your child from baby to toddler and beyond
- Inventive hexagon shape gives your growing toddler more room to play
- Airy mesh tech fabrics allow maximum air flow and ventilation for baby's comfort
- Two-latch system makes set-up quick and secure
- Weighs just 12 lbs. when packed up, so it's easy to bring wherever your adventures lead
Graco has a huge line of products ready to fit all of your kids needs. Check out what Conservamom had to say about the Graco Swing by Me Portable 2-in-1 Swing.
Now for the best part! One lucky winner will have the chance to own this fantastic pack and play that will follow you on many adventures and fun! So head below for your chance to win! Giveaway open to US only and ends on 8/23 at 11:59pm EST. Good Luck!
Conservamom‘s. Open to US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an Event you can contact Elia At Conservamom