Wednesday, August 5, 2015

EggDrop - A Fun Subscription Box for Kids




Whenever we go to the store, my children always run to those little machines with the eggs inside, hoping to get a fun prize. Sometimes I give in, but the prizes inside aren't usually as great as they hoped they'd be. If you want to give your kids some surprise eggs they'll really love, than EggDrop might just be the perfect subscription service for you.  Every month, your children can get a box filled with awesome toys that will really make their day.



My children were super excited when our EggDrop Box arrived. I liked it right away because it had an assortment of products that appeal to both boys and girls, so both of my younger kids were able to walk away with a few eggs. There were six awesome prizes in this month's box. Here's a little about each one.

 This adorable Hello Kitty Mega Block figure came with it's own watering can and sun hat.

Our Sponge Bob egg was filled with candy, a sticker, and a temporary tattoo.

My son loved his Radz candy dispenser. Just press his head, and his mouth opens to deliver one of the tasty treats.


I had no idea they made miniature Littlest Pet Shops, but I know we'll be collecting them from this point on!

This miniature My Little Pony even came with her own trading card.

Last, but not least, who doesn't love Shopkins. Out EggDrop box included a surprise pack of two Shopkins in their own little basket.


Overall, I'd say getting all this for one low price is a much better deal than stopping at those egg dispensers at the store! If you want to give your kids a little surprise package each month, you can subscribe to EggDrop for only $19.99 a month or $199.99 a year. To learn more about EggDrop and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via social media.

Connect with EggDrop



0 comments: