Monday, July 20, 2015

VirginN Pure - Skin Friendly Chemical-Free Mineral Makeup and Skincare

As fall approaches, keep skin beautiful and protected with VirginN Pure Mineral Makeup and Skincare. Unlike typical beauty products on the market, VirginN Pure is made without harmful chemicals or additives. Their unique formula delivers proven results with gentle skin-friendly and organically sourced ingredients.
VirginN Pure provides:
  • Full coverage, lightweight makeup
  • Anti-inflammatory ingredients like micronized titanium
  • Full protection from the sun with VirginN Pure’s patented Z-Cote SPF 30, making it gentle enough to use after facial treatments
  • Rice Protein Peptides which soften skin and absorb oil
  • Anti-aging Silica which diminishes the appearance of fine lines and provides oil control
  • Silk which is a natural moisturizer
  • Ask An Aesthetician allows for a worry-free shopping experience with licensed aestheticians available by phone or video chat Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm CST to address beauty concerns
  • No animal testing
  • Prices range from $19-$85

VirginN Pure Mineral Makeup was developed by Tonja Lee-Valdez, a top licensed aesthetician and spa expert with 13 years experience in skincare. Wanting to create a line of mineral makeup and skincare that did not include any of the harmful ingredients commonly used in the beauty industry, she set out to create a superior pure mineral makeup and skincare line that was beneficial to the skin while providing lasting results. VirginN Pure Mineral Makeup and Skincare is aesthetician approved and doctor recommended.
For more information please visit www.virginnmineralmakeup.com
My Thoughts  

Someone once told me that the secret to wearing makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any. I am very particular about my makeup. I don't want to look like a clown when I'm done applying it. I like the natural look, and I try to use products that are made as naturally as possible. That's why VirginN Pure Mineral Makeup is the perfect makeup choice for me.
 The wonderful staff at VirginN Pure were nice enough to send me an assortment of products for my skin tone. They were so helpful. I am awful when it comes to choosing makeup, so they took a look at a few pictures and made recommendations for me. You also have the option of having a live virtual chat or speaking with them on the phone.
For me, they selected their #2 foundation and their Flawless Finish. Their advice was right on. I LOVE these products, and I'm not an easy sell on makeup.  When I used the foundation, it hid those few pesky pimples that are hanging on from my teen years. My skin tone was perfectly evened out, but I didn't look like a painted doll.  The combination of these two  products makes for an elegant look that isn't too flashy.  It's just what I was looking for in makeup.
VirginN Pure is made from 100% pure minerals which are all natural and safe. They feel like they are a natural extension of your own skin.  Their products contain no harsh chemical dyes. They don't clog pores or dry out your skin. They have different products suitable for all ages and skin types. VirginN Pure is a wonderful, affordable alternative to department store brands. And of course, they are cruelty free!  If you'd like to learn more about this fabulous company and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow their social media.

Connect with VirginN Pure


0 comments: