Thursday, July 2, 2015

Step Into Summer with Mox Ballet Flats - #Discount Code



With summer in full swing, my family and I spend a lot of time traveling back and forth to our beach house. With five people in one car, we have to limit the amount of luggage we carry, so every piece counts. I always try to pick out shoes that can transition from day to night to help save space in my suitcase.  When it comes to stylish shoes you can wear all day long, you can't ask for a better selection than what you'll find at Mox Shoes.
Mox Shoes offer a variety of stylish rubber ballets flats in tons of trendy colors.  In the daytime, these flats are comfortable enough for walk on the boardwalk and won't leave any blisters on your heels. They're also great for the beach because they are waterpoof and super easy to clean. They pair perfectly with jean shorts or capris and a tank top.


When nighttime rolls around, you may want something a little more formal. The Mox ballet flats look great with a skirt or summer dress. For me, having flats that can be so easily dressed up  or dressed down are a Godsend because I've never been very graceful in heels. This way I can be stylish and comfortable at the same time.


I have worn my Mox Ballet Flats all day and all night and my feet were none the worse for wear. With all the colors available, you can get a pair to go with any ensemble. Mox Shoes have become a staple of my daily wardrobe and I definitely plan on getting one in each color eventually.  Mox Shoes are flats you can live in!
Discount Code

If you're thinking about making a purchase, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Simply enter the code  NEWAGE10  at checkout to receive 10%  off  your order.  This offer is valid through 8/2/15.

Connect with Mox Shoes

Face Book     Instagram    Pinterest  


0 comments: