Thursday, July 9, 2015

Get earache relief with Kids Relief - Medicine Moms Can Trust!




Don’t sacrifice yet another night of sleep… Kids Relief has developed a safe and natural remedy for those aggravating earaches that contribute to your little one’s restless nights. Kid’s Relief Ear Relief Oral Liquid is a fast acting and effective formula that helps alleviate severe ear pain, ear pressure, inflammation, fever, sinus and head pain. This product is a great-tasting, easy-to-administer oral liquid that gets to the source of pain quickly to help eliminate your baby’s discomfort. The pharmaceutically formulated solution has no harmful side effects or risk of overdose. Kids Relief Ear Relief Oral Liquid retails for $7.99 and is available at a variety of retailers including Target and Whole Foods. For a complete list of retailers visit: www.kidsrelief.com.

Connect with Kids Relief




My Thoughts

I have older kids, so we don't deal with ear aches quite as much, but we do swim quite a bit with it being summer. My son is an underwater swimmer and also likes to get rough with friends in the water. Having water stuck in his ear is a common thing for him and when I read on the package that this product could help with that, I wanted to give it a try instead of using rubbing alcohol mixed with water. Because that just never felt safe to me.

A few days ago, we left the pool because he had water in his ear and it was hurting. So I opened the package of Ear Relief. He's 11 years old and the amount needed didn't go up as high as his age, so I just went with the highest amount recommended on the box. I wasn't sure at first how it was going to help because it is taken orally. However, a few hours later he said he was feeling better. I went ahead and gave him another half dose before bed and by morning, he felt normal again.

I was pleased with how easy this product was to use. He said it tasted fine and not at all like medicine, which is a big plus. I suffer from ear aches in the fall and spring, so I am hoping this product will also help me during that time.


0 comments: