Monday, July 27, 2015

Back to School with GILT



Where did the summer go? Before we know it, the kids will be heading back to school. I've already started my Back-to-School shopping, and one of my first virtual stops was GILT .  If you want to get a stunning designer wardrobe without a designer price tag, this is the place to be. GILT offers a wide-range of high-end clothing for men, women, and children, with prices well below the average retail.


One of the items I just had to have for my daughter is the Wide Stripe Pleat Front Lace Dress. This dress has a retail value $92, but at  GILT, you can grab one for only $45, and this dress is worth every penny.  I simply love the design of this dress. It's simple, but elegant, and made to last. My daughter will be wearing it for her first day of kindergarten, but it's a style that will certainly carry over to the spring and I might use it for Easter as well.



For my son, we received the Claude Print Jacket. These normally run around $54, but GILT only charges $26. These windbreaker jackets are perfect for the fall. They are waterproof, so they can stand up to the elements, but can also keep you warm on a cool autumn day.   Of course, these are only a few of the amazing products you can find at GILT. Here are a few more items on my Back-to-School wish list.





To see all the amazing Back-to-School deals available at GILT, visit their website or follow them via social media.  Be sure to check back often because their deals are always changing and there  are always new bargains to take advantage of.  So head over to to GILT now and get a head start on the new school year.

Connect with GILT

6 comments:

lisa said...

What cute clothes! My kids are now adults. If they were small, I'd shop there!

tisme143 said...

I love all the children clothing and extra's they carry for them , and then YES! loll I do like what they have for me also :)

burgerlady said...

Those are nice deals! I will have to tell my daughter about the site so she can shop for her children.

teffers8464 said...

we desperately need back to school clothes

Maren said...

I might want some of those bags for myself. ;)

Lacy Tanner said...

The lunch boxes are super cute.