Thursday, June 25, 2015

Zabada Clean: Kitchen Cloth + Marvel and Zabada Clean: Kitchen Glove/Mitt



To use the kitchen items, it is a simple 3-step process (WET – WIPE – DRY);
Step 1 – WET the glove with water, you can wring out the excess
Step 2- WIPE the surfaces in the kitchen such as benches, cook tops, ovens, stainless steel appliances etc.
Step 3 – DRY with the matching Kitchen Marvel. This marvel leaves no streaks, shines up the surface and is super absorbent.
Zabada products are made up of a fiber and micro fiber blend in Austria. The products last 2 – 3 years and just need to be washed in the laundry bag (provided with every order) when you feel the glove is looking really dirty.
How it works – The fibers trap bacteria amongst them, the bacteria does not transfer to another surface. For example, if you WIPE up butter from the bench and move to another section of the kitchen, the butter will not transfer back down to the bench. The dirt, grease and grime is not released from the fibers until you wash the glove under the faucet. Zabada outperforms all other chemicals and green cleaners which are regularly purchased, costing loads of money and adding waste to the landfill. In head to head tests, Zabada removed more bacteria than chemicals did in the chicken test 

Zabada Cleans Kitchen Glove/Mitt features two advanced microfibers. a 'grease' side for removing grease from ovens, stove tops, range hoods and cooking appliances. a 'grime' side, with light scouring patches, for removing food residues and light grease from sinks, benches, appliances, baking trays, pots and pans with no chemicals, just water! This Kitchen Glove/Mitt replaces traditional microfibers, cleaning cloths, sponges, paper towels and all toxic chemical products found in the cleaning aisle at the shops!

My thoughts:

This is an amazing kitchen glove.I clean my smooth top stove, corian counter tops and ceramic tile back splash with this.  It is incredible how well it cleans with just water!  I would never have believed it until I tried it.  And wow is all I can say.  I followed the simple instructions, which are wet the glove and wring out the excess, and clean. The fibers do grab the dirt from the surface. I have saved so much money already since using this.  I would have a cabinet full of all kinds of different kitchen cleaning supplies.  Now all I have and need it this Zabada Mitt.  
 Zabada Cleans Kitchen Cloth and Marvel dries and shines surfaces quickly after cleaning with the Kitchen Mitt or Kitchen Handy. The Kitchen Marvel is soft and super absorbent made from Austria using premium fiber and micro fiber blends. The Kitchen Cloth and Marvel will last up to 3 years as it is reusable.

About the Product

  • 82% PES/18%PA
  • Imported
  • Dries and shines kitchen counters, cupboard doors, splashbacks and oven fronts
  • Keeps surfaces cleaner for longer, leaving no lint behind
  • Removes all moisture to prevent the growth of bacteria
  • Lasts up to 3 years, reusable and washable
  • Replaces cloths, sponges, paper towels


My thoughts:

I use this Zabada Kitchen Cloth is great!  I use this to dry where I clean first with my Zabada Kitchen Mitt.  It dries so well and leaves a shine.  And as stated in the description, it really doesn't leave any lint behind.  I am so delighted to not have to have rolls of paper towels to dry my kitchen surfaces anymore.  This is all I need.  And I follow the simply, easy instruction on the care and cleaning of this and it has stayed in perfect shape.  A must have in any kitchen.  I love mine.




Connect with Zabada



0 comments: