Thursday, June 4, 2015

Smell Sweet All Summer Long with Clean Bar Box


One of my favorite indulgences is artisan soap. There's something special about a fresh cut piece of handmade natural soap. They smell so nice, and leave your skin feeling so much cleaner than store bought soaps. I also have an obsession with subscription boxes, so of course I was excited to try out the Clean Bar Box. Every month, they send you a delicious selection of handmade soaps that match the season.



The June Box included an assortment of  sweet scents and I was in love as soon as I opened the package.  They smelled so amazing, and I love that they're made with  ingredients like   Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, and Organic Shea Butter.   Plus there are NO Preservatives, NO Animal Products, NO Petroleum Products, NO Parabens, and NO Lauryl Sulfate. All of the soaps at Clean Bar come in generous portions that will last for at least a few weeks. I got two full-size bars and two half-size. They leave your skin feeling soft and deep down clean. Each different fragrance offers it's own unique advantages. Here are the four I tried:



Blueberry Scrub Soap - The scent of blueberries is the perfect reminder that summer is almost here. This soap also contains oatmeal which helps give you a deep down clean. The soap is also a beautiful shade of blue.

Summer Citrus Soap - Citrus is the perfect scent to help get you started in the morning. It's so invigorating. The pretty design on the bar is beautiful as well.




Cotton Blossom -You'll smell as clean as your fresh linens with this delightful cotton scented soap.

Cucumber Melon - This soap is so pretty.  I love the dark green and light green swirls. The scent of cucumber and melon is also a refreshing summer scent.









0 comments: