Friday, June 12, 2015

Burt's Bees Renewal Collection



Burt's Bees has been one of my favorite skincare products for as long as I can remember.  Their lip balm is one of my year-round handbag essentials. What makes me love this brand so much is that they are all-natural products that really work. Their lotions leave your skin soft, their lip care prevents chapping, and everything smells wonderful (unless of course you opt for unscented). With Burt's Bees, I know I'm always doing the right thing or me and the environment.  When I heard about the new Renewal line, I knew I had to give it a try. As I inch toward forty, its time to start thinking about anti-aging products, so of course, Burt's Bees would be my first choice. There are five fantastic products in the Renewal line up which are made using Hibiscus and Apple Rejuvenating Complex.  Here's a little about each one.



Smoothing Eye Cream - I definitely don't get as much sleep as I should, and my eyes pay the price. There are always dark circles under them, which makes me look so much older than I really am. Luckily, this smoothing eye cream helps correct this issue. As soon as I apply, the dark circle are erased and it even helps with the expression lines around my eyes. My eyes look so much brighter and even when I feel tired, it doesn't show as much when I use this eye cream.  The formula is silky smooth and absorbs easily. It has a very light scent that is barely noticeable.



Intensive Firming Serum - This firming serum does everything it claims and more. As soon as I apply it, I can feel my skin tightening up and firming. Yet, at the same time, it also has a silky formula that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky.  Though I don't have many wrinkles yet, the ones I do have have greatly improved since I started using this serum. I'm sure that with continued use, wrinkles can be prevented. Best of all, it's made with all natural ingredients I can feel good about using on my skin. It comes with a dropper for easy access and has a light and refreshing scent.



Firming Day Lotion  - This day lotion is just fantastic. I love the scent of Hibiscus, and find it pleasant and invigorating. The lotion works great as a moisturizer. I never have any dry, itchy patches of skin when I use this.  I can also feel the firming action. It tightens up my skin, but still leaves it soft and touchable. But what I love best is that it also includes SPF 30. Most lotions with such a high SPF feel greasy, but this one is a great moisturizer that stops wrinkles and keeps my skin safe from dangerous UV rays. It's a great package deal for one low price, and it's even made with natural ingredients! You only need a little bit, so this 2oz bottle goes a long way.




Refining Cleanser- The first thing I noticed about this cleanser was the fantastic scent. The hibiscus and apple really come through with this more than any of the other products in the line. It's a great way to start the morning, but the fresh, invigorating scent is just the start of the benefits. Using this cleanser leaves skin feeling  soft, but it also gently exfoliates, removing dead skin and leaving my face looking radiant. It works great at removing make-up and my skin has been a lot less oily since I started using it. I'm really happy with the results.



Firming Night Cream - The night cream is a little thicker than the day cream in this line, but it provides really intense moisturizing. The formula feels a little heavy at first, but right away, I felt my skin getting firmer. Using it all night helps you wake up to glowing skin that feels taunt. The dark circles under my eyes usually aren't as bad either. It has a great scent and comes in a cute little jar.


The combination of all these products provides that you just can't argue with. I'm only been using them a few weeks, and already I've seen a difference in my skin. It looks firmer more radiant, and there the dark circles under my eyes are gone completely.



These are just a few of the amazing items available at Burt's Bees. You can view their full collection on their website. They offer free ground shipping on every order over $49!  You can also find their products in retailers nationwide or online at Amazon. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them via all their social networks.







Connect with Burt Bees
Twitter

0 comments: