Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BugBand - DEET-FREE Inspect Repellent


BugBand – Instantly repels bugs with all-natural ingredients.

BugBand (www.bugband.net) is a line of all-natural bug repellent products that are DEET-FREE to help you against biting insects. From convenient wrist bands that repel within a personal space to more wide-area coverage, the BugBand collection of products will help in any buggy area. If you’re a camper, hiker, outdoor enthusiast, or just spending the day gardening, there’s a Bug Band solution for you. According to laboratory and field studies by the University  of Florida in Gainesville, Geraniol, the naturally-derived active ingredient in BugBand Insect Repellent has been proven effective in repelling a wide variety of insects, including mosquitoes, house flies, stable flies, horn flies, fleas, gnats, dog ticks, lone star ticks, and no-see-ums. This means that BugBand GERANIOL Insect Repellent makes a great naturally-derived alternative to DEET insect repellents


My Thoughts

There is only thing that I hate about summer. The torrents of mosquitoes that seem to plague me everywhere I go. I feel like their are swarms of them surrounding me every time I step out my door.  My poor kids get covered in itchy bites and than scratch them until they bleed. I have used lots of different insect repellents to try to keep them away, but recently I came across one that is different than the rest. BugBand is a DEET free insect repellent that works great and is a healthier alternative that is safe for the whole family.

For my review, I received the BugBand. As its name implies, it is an actual band that you can wear around your wrist, just like a bracelet. There is no sticky spray. No harsh odors. Nothing but this simple bracelet you wear on your arm. And it works great. My son wore it outside to soccer practice, playing at the park, and even while he was fishing, and didn't have one mosquito bite to show for it. The band is water resistant, and one lasts for up to 120 hours. They come in a variety of fun colors kids will love.  In addition to mosquitos, it also repels flies, gnats, fleas and more. They are a simple and natural way to keep your kids itch free. Just one band will last all summer long, and you won't have to worry about reapplying.

In addition to the band, I also got to try a few of the BugBand towelettes with repelling lotion. These were great for my toddler, because she won't keep the band on her arm. Because the BugBand products are DEET free and all natural, it is safe young children. It goes on smooth, without leaving behind any greasy residues and does not have strong odor. These little packets can be used more than once, and are great when you are on the go.





0 comments: