Friday, May 8, 2015

GlaMER lips - All organic lip scrub



Even with the best lipstick in the best shade, your pout will never look good if you don’t take care it. Many of us forget that lips need pampering too. Enter Glamer Lips® with some amazing USDA Organic and all Natural lip scrubs. You’ll find scrub flavors from Brown Sugar Honey, Cinnamon, Lemon, Bubblegum, Champagne, Coconut, and Limited Edition flavors! The line also offers a Natural and USDA Certified Organic line of lip balms to lend lips instant re-hydration! Glamer Lips® was created by Mercedes Porredon, a makeup artist whose clients often expressed the difficulties associated with having dry lips. So she added the best natural and organic ingredients products and created lip scrubs! All GlaMER Lips ® scrubs are PETA Certified Animal Cruelty.

All Organic Lip Scrub (USDA Certified) by GlaMER Lips®
Because Every Pout Deserves The Best Ingredients




This gentle and nourishing lip scrub uses all certified organic ingredients to eliminate dry, flaky skin and leaves lips extra soft and moisturized. Made with key ingredients like Castor Sugar, Pure Jojoba Oil, Unrefined Coconut Oil, Natural Color and Pure Vitamin E (non-synthetic) to provide intense moisture and leaves your lips soft.


GlaMER Lips® Lip Scrub
Gives Lips Some Extra Love




Natural Scrubs available in three flavors: Lemon, Bubble Gum, Cinnamon, Brown Sugar/Honey and Coconut

USDA Scrubs available in three flavors: Lemon, Bubble Gum, Cinnamon, and Coconut

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

· Eliminates dry, flaky skin and leaves lips extra soft and moisturized

· Pure Vitamin E- heals cold sores and is extremely effective in getting rid of dry or chapped lips

· Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil- the fatty acids of coconut create a barrier and lock in moisture so that your lips will remain free of cracks

To Use: Apply a small amount onto your lip area and gently massage in a circular motion for about one minute. Rinse, with tepid water or simply just lick off.

Packaged: Sealed with a glass jar and comes with a wooden spatula. This gentle and nourishing lip scrub uses all certified organic ingredients to eliminate dry, flaky skin and leaves lips extra soft and moisturized.

GlaMER Lips® is available at www.makeupbymer.com


My Thoughts

What a neat little lip scrub. I received the bubble gum flavor and was excited to try it out. It comes in a sealed jar and a little wooden stick to pull the scrub out. I just used my finger, it was easier for me. I massaged it into my lips and licked it off. It was hard to resist not licking it off because it was very tasty. 

After the lip scrub was off my lips, my lips felt a little tender. Not bad, but maybe I rubbed to hard. I applied the lip balm they scent--which is also organic. It's been a week since I did the scrub and they still feel very soft. I can't remember the last time my lips felt this smooth. My guess is I was holding onto a lot of dead skin that this lip scrub removed.

 I also used this on my daughter and she hasn't asked for chapstick in a week either. I will need to look up how often to use this product, because I wouldn't think it would be a daily beauty item, maybe twice a month.

I would recommend this for sure and probably by as a gift for any friend of mine who likes make-up or even doesn't.





0 comments: