Monday, May 25, 2015

Cate and Chloe - A monthly subscription box for jewelry lovers - #discount code



Opening a monthly subscription box is similar to Christmas morning—always a surprise. Avoid unpleasant surprises with Cate & Chloe’s monthly subscription box which is catered to the individual’s tastes.

For only $39.99 a month, Cate & Chloe will ship $200 worth of fabulous, designer jewelry right to the subscriber’s door including one exclusive pre-release piece.

Cate & Chloe has made it their mission to make sure today’s professionals remain on-trend. Inspired by their favorite designers, the creators of Cate & Chloe have striven for simple, versatile, and elegant pieces that allow women to add a little glamour to an everyday look.

Possible styles can be seen in Cate & Chloe 2015 Look Book: http://issuu.com/cateandchloe/docs/cccatalog2015 

Connect with Cate and Chloe


My Thoughts

I was very excited to get my Cate and Chloe box. What girl doesn't like new jewelry and best of all, the surprise of what might be inside? I raise my hand because I love gifts and this box feels like a gift.



It's even wrapped in pretty paper and comes in a pretty pink box.

The first item I opened was a necklace.


It's a simple chain necklace with a connect curved line. It's very elegant and goes with casual to dressed up. I found myself grabbing this necklace a lot since it arrived. I really like how it came inside a white box that was tied in a bow so I wouldn't see what was inside until I untied it. Again, Cate and Chloe keeps you at an element of surprise. My only complaint with this necklace is the chain was easily twisted and I felt like the quality of the chain itself could have been a little better.

The next item I received was a bracelet.


This was a solid bracelet. Nothing cheap to it at all. It has a simple, classic design to it. I have very small wrists, so it was a tad big on me, but this is something I am used it. The material is strong and didn't feel like something I could bend to make it fit. However, I am used to wearing bracelets big due to my wrists. Nothing felt cheap about this item at all and I can see myself wearing this out when I have somewhere nice to go. 

The third item I got was a ring.


It came in a pretty velvet bag that is much larger than the ring. A perfect bag to store your jewelry in when traveling or if you wanted to keep the collection you received together. The ring was excellent quality and was adjustable to the finger you wanted to wear it. It didn't feel like the ring would break from adjusting it smaller to bigger. It was very pretty while on and I liked the details of it a lot.

The Cate and Chloe subscription box is great for the jewelry lover. Each month you'll receive a new box with new pieces to add to your collection.

Right now, Cate and Chloe are offering a discount code to our readers!

DISCOUNT CODE:
To receive 25% off your VIP box, please use this code:
NEWAGEMAMA25

Stop by their website to redeem.







 



0 comments: